2

Steve secretly married the woman she loved when Jenny was pregnant. Steve and Jenny were got married because of their parents. Steve, who had not other choice was forces to leave the woman his loved to marry the woman of his parent's choice.

But, everything can't be avoided. He couldn't leave the woman he loved. He decided to marry the woman he loved silently. And, that woman is Becky's mother. Becky is his second daughter, who currently lives with her grandmother.

**********

"Krystal, mom wants to talk with you" said Jenny to her daughter.

"What do you want to talk about,mom? Just say it. Krystal will listen it" said Krystal who was busy play with her phone.

"Krystal, you have to marry Freen because...."

"Enough, mom!!! I already told you that I will not marry that disabled woman. Don't force me to marry with her!!" Krystal said with angrily feeling.

"But Krystal, if you didn't marriage with her. Our company will in trouble. Paramount group will definitely withdraw all of its investment. Our company will be on the verge of bankruptcy" explained Jenny.

Krystal didn't answer what her mom said.

"All the company's funds come from Paramount group. Our family company was respected because of the Paramount group. If Paramount group withdraws all the investment from our family company, that will be tantamount to bankrupting our family company in the twinkling of an eye" Krystal thoughts.

"Krystal, do you want to be poor?" asked her mom.

"No!"

"So?"

"So,what?" asked Krystal.

"So, do you still not want to marry with Freen?"

"Mom, I don't want to marry her. She is disabled woman now. Do you forget about that?"

"I'm not forgetting about it "

"Then? Mom, still want me to marry with crippled woman?"

"That's not what I mean, Krystal" said Jenny.

"Nevermind,mom. No matter how gorgeous and rich she is, I still don't want to marry her. She is not suitable for me because she is disabled woman!"

"Krystal, do you want our company bankrupt?"

"No"