𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁: 𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

Start from the beginning

I love youuuuuuuu♡

Be my girlfriend?

It's love at first sight with you, my Flower

Surely, they weren't Khianna's. But whoever is sending this is surely doing a bad job with doing the simple spell for this letters.

"Miss Stark, if you don't tell this person to stop sending you notes then get out of class" Professor Sprout t clearly having enough despite finding it sweet. The letters were interrupting her class.

Khianna panicked as the letter settled itself down on her table and she took it. All her friends looked at her worriedly but some had a teasing look like Marlene.

As she opened the letter, it was written there.

You are as beautiful as a flower, Doll

It made her groan nothing useful is written in this letters. Unfortunately, it is surely her unlucky day because another letter appeared.

As it settled itself on her desk, she looked at to Professor Sprout. Who was already pointing to the door. A sigh escapes Khianna's lips as she stood up.

"Tell your admirer to quit with the letters!" Professor Sprout exclaimed. Everyone watches Khianna walk out with her things.

"Whoever it is, she is getting annoyed" Marlene chuckled.

Mavis only stared out the glass walls of the green house looking at Khianna walk back to the castle. She can't help but feel worried but not like a friend, more like a.... mother.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"What does the recent letter say?" Mavis asked.

Khianna and Mavis were together walking down the courtyard. The other girls were somewhere in the castle but the two girls weren't just about to spend their entire free period finding the lot.

Khianna clears her throat and says in an annoyed mocking voice, "I love you, Doll. Please be my girlfriend. I will do anything for you. I will change for you" Khianna stated.

It only made Mavis shocked. The letters were beginning to annoy Khianna.

"I got kicked out of two class for this letters, Mo— Mavis!" Khianna exclaimed almost saying Mom but eventually was able to switch it to Mavis.

"Maybe they sent it to the wrong person" Mavis suggested.

"How could they? They know me— Look!" Khianna opens one of the crumbled letters, showing it to Mavis.

"You are so pretty, Khianna. I'm so in love with you" Khianna reads with an irritated expression on her face. Not knowing that the letter was just a joke made by Marlene after all the letters that she has been receiving all day long.

Mavis could only chuckle making Khianna pout at her mother.

"Maybe it is for you. Who do you think it is?"

"Doll"

"Doll?" Mavis questioned.

Khianna signaled for her to wait as she opened another letter, "If you just date me, you won't regret it, Doll. You don't know how much I am in love with youchuchuchu-chuchuuuuuuu!" Khianna exclaimed in annoyance. As Mavis takes the letter, reading the written words.

"Uh, Anna..." Mavis said as the two of them look to see another letter, flying their way.

As it landed on Khianna's lap, Mavis takes it. Opening the letter shape as a bird and reading it, "I know you think I won't change but I would change for you"

"Awww" Mavis said feeling the sincerity of the person but she can't help but feel that the words seem familiar.

"I'm putting an end to this"

Khianna took a piece of paper from her notebook as she began to write on it before folding it into a bird. She closed her eyes, whispering a spell before blowing onto the bird as it flew away.

"That should stop it"

Mavis looked at Khianna curiously.

"What exactly did you right?"

"That I'd meet him at the Astronomy Tower" Khianna answered.

"Anna, are you going?" Mavis asked.

"Of course not. It's just to make him stop" Khianna answered making Mavis sigh.