I remember this quote from one of my fictions but, it's okay, I'll give it to him. I giggled and hugged him tighter.

"You're finally mine? I still can't believe this." He said. I can feel his heart beat, it's so soothing and comfortable that I can sleep on him.

"Hmm.. I'm finally yours." I snuggled my head more into his chest and he hugged me more tightly, kissing my forehead. It feels good to be in his arms, he feels like my safe place.

My phone started ringing, I groaned leaving his warm hug. I picked up my phone and went back to in his arms. He smiled at me and hugged me back, watching TV again. I looked at the caller Id and it's my mom.

"Hello? Mom?" Min-jun looked at me and switched the TV off.

"Hello Seo-yeon. Where in the world is your house? Your dad and I have been searching it for like 30 minutes now." She said panting.

"My house? Why are you guys here? You didn't even tell me before coming. I would have picked you from the airport."I whined. Min-jun looked at me wide eyes.

"Your dad wanted to give you a surprise, and said that he knows the exact place of your house and now look at us, we're standing nowhere. It's all your dad's fault." I took my phone away from my ear when I heard her shout.

"Why is it all my fault, I just wanted to surprise her." My dad defended himself.

"Is this your surprise? I'm literally on a call with her, telling her that we're lost. Is this what you call surprise?" My mom said a bit angry now. I smiled hearing them bicker. I missed this. I looked at Min-jun and he was trying to control his laugh. My dad did not respond this time. I know he's pouting.

"Mom, I'll share my location with you." I said and chuckled looking at Min-jun.

"Hmm.. I'll see you in a bit, Seo-yeon." She said and hung up. I shared my location with her.

"You don't need to go." I understand what he's thinking right now. 'Will her parents like me?' 'Will they accept me?'

He hugged me buring his face in my neak. "Don't worry, they'll like you." I said and he snuggled more.

The door bell rang, I got up from his lap going to open the door and he followed me.

"Your dad is such a fool, he didn't even bring his underwears in excitement." My mother stopped when she saw Min-jun standing behind me. I mentally face palmed. He bowed in front of my parents.

"Aigoo, who's this pretty boy?" Sometimes my mom can be very loud. My dad entered behind her, he gave me a hug and kissed my forehead.

We all sat in the living room and I tea and some snacks for them. Min-jun helped me and now we're sitting in front of them. My mom looked at me with a sad smile. What is happening? Why is dad and mom so suspicious today?

"Mom, he's my boyfriend. Min-jun." He stood up and again bowed. My mom smiled sweetly at him.

"Seo-yeon, we have to go on a dinner tomorrow night. That was our main purpose of coming here." My dad said and looked at me with a sad expression.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, they didn't respond and started talking with Min-jun. What is happening?

Is something big on it's way for me?

Min-jun and Seo-yeon finally together

Min-jun and Seo-yeon finally together. 😭

Thanks for reading. 💖