Chapter 16

After Joo and Taehyung have their wedding, 3 month after that Jungkook and Jessica got their own wedding, one year after that Taerin and Seokjin get married then followed by Siyeon and Suga 5 month later

*5 Years Later*

Jooeun P.O.V

After me and Taehyung get married we've been having 2 children, 1 baby boy his name are Taehyun and 1 baby girl her name are Taeyeon. As our group are already being disband because the girls want to focus on their own solo career, so now i'm become one of the famous actress along with Taehyung as he become one of the famous actors too but the different is Taehyung still being part of BTS because their group are still going strong, while me and the girls of starburst, we are like sisters eventhough we are not doing our group activities anymore, but we still hang out sometimes and still keep in touch with each other.

Jessica P.O.V

After me and Jungkook got married, we both have one children now and his name is Justin. We live happily ever after with our small family now. As for my career after starburst decide to disband, I'm focusing myself on my solo career and now i become one of the famous popstar while on the other side, Jungkook still part of BTS member and they still do their group activities together but at the sametime he also focusing his solo career. Both me and Jungkook sometimes we make a collaboration and still killin' the music chart together

Siyeon P.O.V
After the Starburst got disbanded, the girls are focusing on their own solo career and being busy with their own schedule. As for me now, I've been busy becoming a judges in one of the singing variety show and it's a fun thing to do, i also becoming a mentor for the trainee in my company. Well, sometimes the other girl from starburst pay a visit and become a mentor too for the trainee when they're not busy with their schedule. As for me and Yoongi after we got married we've been having three children 2 baby girl named Yuna and Yuri and 1 baby boy Sam. As for Yoongi Career, he still part of the BTS member and still the group activities along with other member but other than that now he become one of the famous music composer and soloist.

Taerin P.O.V
As I already disbanded from the group, me and Jin are getting married but sadly we don't have any children because I'm unable to give birth, but luckily i got Jin who always being a supportive husband for me.
As for my career I'm being a housewife because Jin won't let me work and for Jin, he's still one of the BTS members the group still going strong but now he's more focus on his acting career.