Chapter 13

*The Girls Stage Outfit ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ For Performance*

Author POV

Today is an Actor/Actress and Music awards that got combines in one awards, of course Starburst got invited since they are a monster rookies that their song always got recognized. As they got invited, they decided to have a collaboration with BTS.

"Everyone, now it's time for a collaboration performance between Starburst and BTS, so without further ado, please welcome, Starburst and BTS!!" The MC said

So, they perform BTS song, Boy with luv, with Siyeon and Seokjin has a matching costume, meanwhile Jooeun matched clothes with Taehyung, Taerin matched clothes with Hoseok, and Jessica matched clothes with Jungkook.

Then as they perform, Siyeon have an accident, her clothes has malfunctioned by her strap was loosed and her b**b exposed.

"Oh no, the strap is loosed, what should I do?" Siyeon said in my mind.

As she tried to tied her strap clothes while she turned around so the audience not seeing her b**b, then Seokjin give her his jacket to cover her b**b.

"Don't worry, I will help you tied your strap" Seokjin whispered to Siyeon.

Then Seokjin help her to tied her strap. As finished, then they continue to perform as if there's no accident. As for what happend to Siyeon, Taerin feel jealous because Seokjin helped her.

As they finished perform, all their fans screamed and cheered them. As the collaboration perform done, then Starburst perform one song that make them viral, when they perform, then suddenly there's one fans that get on stage and Jessica got pulled by that fans, luckily, Jooeun pull her back, then security immediately secure him for Starburst safety. Then they continue to perform.

"Thank you, Joo." Jessica said with a silent mouth movement

"You're welcome Jess." Joo replied it with a silent mouth movement too.

As they finished their performance, they changed their clothes into they're formal outfits