VII

"There you are, Isobe-san."

Upon the mention of her name, she turned around and saw you. She groaned, rolling her eyes at you. Her brown hair put in pigtails bouncing in every movement, ebony eyes bored at your own, seemingly annoyed at your presence.

Isobe Kanade (伊所部 蚊奈弟), 7
Quirk: Scissor's Cut
-This allows her to manipulate scissors.

Even though you knew no one would even look at you the wrong way- Yeah, well, except for Isobe. You admire her boldness, really.

"Oh. Kadowaki-san...." Her tone was pessimistic as she gazed at you with agitated eyes.

You remained quiet, staring right back at her with an unreadable expression before looking down at Elaine in Isobe's arms. Isobe noticed your eyes set on Elaine which made her uncomfortable as her stomach churned with a bad feeling, making her hold Elaine tighter.

You reached your hand towards Elaine, only for it to be slapped away harshly. You looked at Isobe once more, it was quite evident that she was irritated.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Her voice was so high pitched that it made you cringe.

You glared at her before reaching to grab Elaine again, though this time, you were pushed away. Isobe was gritting her teeth, trying to hold back her anger from actually harming you. You were never this annoying and stubborn which made her confused, you were being such a hindrance.

Isobe was so distracted by her thoughts that you managed to get Elaine out of her hold. You now held Elaine gently in your arms. Isobe tried grabbing Elaine but her hand was slapped away, just like how she slapped your hand away.

With gritted teeth, she exclaims "Give her back!"

You ignored her, hugging Elaine closely, mocking her. Isobe was fuming with anger as she watches you be so sweet with her Elaine as you continued to stare at her to focus on how she'd react. You snickered slightly as Isobe stomped her feet on the ground.

"But... Elaine seems like she loves being with me, in my arms. She doesn't seem to want to go back to you." You said in a 'matter-of-fact' tone while looking at her with doe like eyes.

At this point, you could see the tears forming in Isobe's eyes as she clenched her hands into fists, but you couldn't care less. To you, her feelings did not matter, not even a little bit. You were pretty sure she felt no pity or empathy to the other kids she belittled, so why should you pity or feel empathy for her?

"No need to be so angry, Isobe-san. I was only kidding... this poorly made plush is not worth much for me to take a liking towards it. Here." You throw Elaine back to Isobe who catches it.

Isobe grits her teeth as she tightly clutches her plush, her eyes glaring daggers at you. She could only stand before you and do nothing, she was powerless against you unlike against others. You stood with your hand on your hip, with an arrogant grin as you stare her down.

"You... How dare you..?" She points her finger at you in an accusing manner.

"Hm. Welp, I got to go now. See you later, Isobe-san!" You slightly jog to where the others were but not before adding;

"You should get your grandfather to fix up Elaine, she's kinda-... Oh wait.." You slow down and stop, before you look at Isobe behind you.

"I forgot... he died. Last month."

Isobe froze right after you finished your sentence. The both of you holding eye contact, the other was almost in tears and offended, but the other was utterly indifferent. At this point, Isobe was already bawling her eyes out from the sudden mention of her grandfather who just recently passed. You only stood there, doing nothing, looking at Isobe break down.

Isobe pauses as her feelings twist into that of anger. Her face contorts into an expression of absolute rage, her breathing also turns eratic. You scrunch your nose in disgust by her tear stained face and how she breathed like a dog. Is she mimicking an angry stray dog? In that case, she's doing a great job.

Your thoughts were cut off when you noticed scissors levitating from where they belonged. You froze as you felt your blood run cold. You could only stare as scissors hovered around you.

"Isobe-san... are you- no. You can't do this... think about how your grandpapa will react to this, he'll be very disappointed. Don't you agree?" You were afraid, but nonetheless, you continued to taunt her.

Isobe's anger increased and it only made her desire to hurt you grow. Veins were pulsating on her forehead as she looked at you, her eyes full of resentment towards you. No words could express the hatred she felt for you.

Having already enough of your taunts, she controlled one of the many scissors hovering over you to lunge at you, and just as it was about to cut you, the teacher protected you by using her quirk, a layer of green transparent bubble circled around you stopping the scissor from going past it.

You were grateful to your teacher that came to save you before you pissed your pants.

As the teacher approached Isobe and scolded her for attempting to hurt you, the protective transparent circle has yet to cease and release you.

Although she was being scolded, Isobe refused to take her eyes off of you, the person she hated the most in the entire galaxy. Refusing to back down, you gave her an equally menacing stare.

Oh well, atleast your plan was successful, just like how you wanted it to be.

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───