V

Shindo never really grew fond of anyone besides his parents. Sure, he has friends, but they were all snobs and too annoying for him to consider as actual friends. His friends were always fighting over the smallest things and shaming eachother whenever they can. Shindo absolutely disliked his friends, and he was sure the feeling was mutual.

Lots of kids his age wants to befriend him, whether it was genuine or for the sake of popularity, he did not know, and he definitely did not care. At all. He doesn't care about them, claiming them to be a total waste of his time when he could be out spending time with you.

Ever since he'd met you, all the thoughts that constantly filled his mind was you. The way you walk so confident, the way you casually talk whatever was on your mind, the way your eyes looks at his, the way you pay no heed to other people's judgement, the way you smile, oh so beautifully, and the way your laugh sounds like soft melodies to his ears. He could write a whole 100 pages essay all about you.

He first didn't realize he has a crush on you, but he soon figured out that what his feelings for you were not platonic and nor did he have a crush on you.

He's straight up inlove with you.

He's sure that he wants to be with you, spend his entire life with you, even in death he was willing to exchange the heaven's just to be together with you. Even if you were in the deepest pit of hell, he would sacrifice everything away just to be beside you. Nothing else mattered but you.

In the future, he plans on marrying you and he's sure that you would love that idea too, but he doesn't speak of it. He so badly wants time to speed up, he couldn't wait, but he knew he had to be patient. You both were just six year old, once the two of them turned eighteen, that's when he'll propose. You wouldn't say no... right?

You weren't gonna say no, you love him too. You wouldn't leave him even if you wanted to, you love him far too much, right? He loves you too, darling. So, so much.

You were the moon that lit up his dark skies.

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

(Sorry for the short chapter, I just wanted to let you all have a read at Shindo's POV in this chapter. Sorry if its cringe, ill do better next time, i promise.)

(there's also hidden secret note.
If you want to, you can try
to find it. Or don't.)