I

You were holding your mother's hand as the two of you walked inside the grocery store.

It's been 4 years since you were reborned into the popular My Hero Academia anime and you were starting to adjust to this new life of yours. You lived a rather luxurious life, being spoiled by your wealthy father and pampered by your mother and older siblings. You were basically living the life. You were going to cherish your free time before starting the inevitable education. So far, you haven't met any important characters which is good because you want to stay out of trouble.

Your quirk still hasn't manifested which utterly disappointed you since you've been dying to know what type of quirk you'll have. Truly disappointing. Still, your parents remained positive and tried cheering you up. You appreciated that, but the disappointment was still there though.

You also made a friend named Yo Shindo. He looked like a side character with his dark brown hair and brown eyes so it's cool. He do looked familiar when you first met him but you just assumed it was your mind fooling you so you shrugged it off. He's cute too, if it weren't for your mature mindset you would've definitely had a crush on him.

Recently, you've been planning your safe future. First, you'll convince your parents to make you go to a private school or either homeschool you. Surely, a private school wouldn't be that big of a demand right? I mean, you were rich so... Second, when it's finally time for high school, you'll choose a decent high school. You weren't planning on being a hero, it's too dangerous and stressful so you stick on having a normal civilian's job, like being a painter or whatever.

Third, find a job that pays a good salary then find your one true love! It might sound simple, but you just knew something had to go wrong cause that's how it always is. So to avoid ruining your plan, you made some simple rules for yourself to follow. First rule, don't attract attention and decline anything that might bring attention. You doubted the important characters would even notice you but you can never be too cautious. Second rule, don't touch, don't talk, and don't even try looking at the characters related to the storyline. Extreme I know, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Third rule, avoid them, hide from them, run from them. Just walk away... You've read too many fanfictions and have thought of every possibilities. You were going to do anything just to live like a normal civilian, no one is stopping you from achieving that goal and when you say no one, you mean no one.

"Okay, I think this is enough. Don't worry, sweetheart. We're going home soon after we pay for these." You thoughts were cut off by your mother patting your head while smiling warmly at you.

You helped your mother push the cart filled with essentials to the counter. Your mother was very beautiful. She has (h/l/c) tied in a low bun and (e/c) that were very captivating. She's also tall and has a curvaceous body. She has sharp facial features sculpted by God himself. God really does have favorites.

People would sometimes ask why she married your father which made your mother angry everytime they did. Your father has black hair and brown eyes and his chubby and short physique makes him look cute. But besides his appearance, your father was the nicest man you know. He would work hard to finish his work early to spend time with his family and he'd also do anything just to make you all happy. Your mother sure is lucky to have a kind and loving husband like your father. Men like those are hard to find.

"Sweetie, can you help mommy carry the groceries?" You nodded and grabbed one of them and followed your mother outside.

"Kiko, come help!" Your mother shouted for your older brother to help and your brother immediately ran over and carried most of the groceries to the car.

Kiko was the second oldest sibling. He's tall and has a slender physique. Has black hair and pale brown eyes. He's currently 14 years old and is in his emo phase at the moment. He's usually enthusiastic but not right now. He tries to rebel against your parents but it always backfire. You also notice that he dyed a streak of his hair blue today. He always dyes streaks of his hair a different color and applies eye liner every. single. day.

"Put your seatbelt on, sweetie." Your mother reminded you and you did as you were told.

Atleast your sister was unlike him. The oldest sibling, Harumi is a mature and strict girl. Always the one in charge. She's short but curvy. She has brown hair and brown eyes. She's the most responsible. You and Kiko are always careful not to anger her, she's like a ticking time bomb ready to explode at anyone. Definitely the most dangerous sibling.

You sighed, turning your head towards the car window to gaze outside. You could only hope that your life plan will go well.

── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───