Chapter 36

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Third Person

"We're back!" Road yelled.

"Welcome home.♥" The Earl said.

"Tyki didn't come with us." Road pouted.

"That's okay, my dear.♥" The Earl replied.

"The girl you sent us to find...There is something you need to know about her." Lulubell said.

"Yes?♥" The Earl asked.

"She's my niece!" Sheryl called out, starry eyed.

"Tyki has a daughter?♥" The Earl asked.

"Yes and she is so beautiful! I'm an uncle, and my niece is so pretty! I want to hug her and never let go!" Sheryl exclaimed.

"Sheryl?" Lulubell asked.

"My brother has a daughter and she is a beautiful young woman. The best part is she's a noah too! I don't know her, but I love her! I want to see my beautiful niece again. If only I could have seen her as a baby, she must have been so cute. Just like my Road!" Sheryl yelled happily.

"A new noah has awakened.♥" The Earl said.

"It's my niece! My niece is the new noah!" Sheryl yelled again.

"Do you even know her name?" Lulubell asked. Sheryl froze and looked thoughtful for a moment.

"I believe her name is Rose." He said.

"Do you have a picture of her?♥" The Earl asked.

"I do have a picture of my beautiful niece, Rose." Sheryl smiled. He pulled a small photo out of the pocket of his vest and handed it to the Earl.

"I took the picture of her just before she came to that church to fight Lulubell and myself." He said with a smile.

"She does look nice.♥" The Earl said.

"She's not cuter than me is she?" Road asked.

"Of course not. No one is cuter than my Road." Sheryl said, hugging her. Road smiled and looked even happier than before.

"Why did Tyki leave?" Road asked.

"I don't know." Sheryl replied.

"I want Tyki back." Road complained.

"We'll see if we can get him back." Sheryl said.

"We need to get Rose, the new noah, too.♥" The Earl explained.

"Yes. Then the exorcists will have no hope to win." Road said.

"There is only one problem." Lulubell said.

"What is that?" Sheryl asked.

"That boy exorcist that she is always with." Lulubell continued.

"How is that a problem." Road asked.

"He doesn't die easily and she is never apart from him." She explained.

"We can change that.♥" The Earl said.

"Yes we can, but when?" Sheryl asked, still very happy.

"Should we give Tyki and Rose some time to get close to each other?" Road asked.

"That seems like a very smart idea. Have you been doing your homework?♥" The Earl asked.

"No. I don't want to do my homework." Road explained.

"If you don't want to do your homework what do you want to do?" Devit asked.

"I want to play." Road laughed.