Chapter 10

A.N. Yo peeps! I decided to give you guys a chapter to read just for fun. Call it a break from the tense part of Mimiteh's life. Have fun reading this chapter! *Wink*

"Is that the level five?" Devit asked. Devit has black hair, pale skin, and wears heavy makeup around his eyes. His clothes consist of a wifebeater, tight leather pants with corset stitching; the left leg of which ends at his thigh, a fur-lined leather jacket, and bandages wrapped around his neck like a necklace.

"Yup. I wanna play with her." Road answered kicking her feet below her. Below them was a beautiful woman. She wore a black dress of thorns and roses that stopped at her knees, a mask that covered her face made to look like wings with a pattern of stars and the roman numeral five on the edge of one of the wings, her dark hair was an elegant sheet of beauty around her. Her skin was pale like it had never before seen sunlight.

"Mistress Road, the Earl will spank you if you do this Lero." The purple umbrella with a pumpkin head said.

"Lord Millennium loves me to much spank me." Road said calmly.

"Besides, all we are going to do is torment the akuma for a while." Devit said.

"Five five five five five five five five five five five. I love the number five." Jasdero, Devit's twin, said. Jasdero looks like a rag doll because of his wide eyes and the stitches across his mouth. His hair is long and blond, making him look like a girl. Like his brother, Devit, he wears pants with the corset stitching and wears a lot of makeup. Both of his pant legs are full-length, his belt is the opposite of Devit's, he doesn't wear an undershirt, has bandages wrapped thickly around his wrists and forearms, and wears an adornment made of ribbons on his head that has a lantern ball on the end.

"Don't do this mistress Road, Lero." Lero exclaimed.

"Shut up, umbrella." Devit sighed.

"Hey akuma!" Road yelled. The akuma looked at her and waited for her to continue.

"We heard that you were the weakest akuma there is. What can you do?" Jasdero asked.

"I am not weak!" The akuma exclaimed.

"Prove it." Road smiled. The world changed into Road's world and multiple humans were there. The akuma hesitated when she saw the people around her, they were from her past.

"What are you waiting for? Kill them. They are normal humans after all." Devit laughed. The akuma shook the hesitation from her head and looked at all of the people. The people melted away into nothing and reappeared seconds later. The akuma looked at Road and she nodded.

"Are you really too weak to kill humans?" Road asked. The akuma looked at the people again, and they came back. This pattern continued several times before Lero began to panic.

"Why am I a part of this Lero?!" Lero exclaimed in panic.

"Why are you always so boring?" Road asked. She dropped to the floor and the akuma left, anger very noticeable in her stance.

"He always tells on us. The only way to get away with having any fun is to burn him. Do you think he will burn if we light him on fire?" Devit asked.

"AHHH What?!?!?!?!?" Lero yelled in fear.

"Let's find out." Road smiled. Lero started to fly off with Road, Devit, and Jasdero after him.

"Lord Millennium help!" Lero yelled as loud as he could, struggling to stay ahead of them.

"Come on, let us catch you." Jasdero smiled.

"Ahhhhh!" Lero screamed. He toppled over someone and struggled to get out from under them.