29. lies and betrayal

Start from the beginning

The Marshall twins look at each other than back at their mother with an expecting look. Their mother rolls her eyes, knowing how they made fun of a hunter before and now it turns out to be true.

"Are we now supposed to go on a hunter hunt?" Melody asks with raised eyebrows.

"That is not why they came here." Klaus starts.

"Than why are they, no why are we here?" Hayley asks confused.

"Because I want go become a hybrid" Tyler responds.

"I thought-"

Before Hayley could finish that sentence, Klaus cuts her off, "I stored some of Elena's blood, so I can turn you into a hybrid but the question is, why do you want to become one?"

"Because I want to be stronger, be able to protect my mother and my friends" he responds, looking directly in his eyes.

Klaus looks at him for a moment and glances at Melody, she nods at him with a small smile.

"Alright, than stand up Tyler." Klaus says and he stands up.

"I will give you my blood, snap your neck and than you will drink Elena's blood, after that you're a hybrid, understand?"

"Yes I do."

"Good." Klaus says and bites into his wrist and allows Tyler to drink from it and than he snaps his neck.

His mother gasps.

"You have nothing to worry about, Ms. Lockwood, he will take time to wake up" Elijah says.

She just nods in return, being unable to speak. Carol takes the tea that Elijah offers her.

"Melody can I speak to you for a moment?" Klaus asks, looking at her with desperate eyes because he wants to make amends with her,

She nods at Klaus and he follows to their bedroom like a lost puppy.

When she closes the door she faces him.

"Melody I'm deeply sorry for how I reacted but you need to understand that it was quite a shock for me and that I blew up, because I quite have a temper." He says, the last part a bit jokingly that let Melody escape a small laugh.

"No you shouldn't apologize, you had every right to be angry... I just, you need to-"

"I understand, believe me your mother and sister talked to me about my behavior and I understand why you didn't tell me anything, little wolf." Klaus responds, looking deeply in her eyes and she can see the sincerity in his voice, him hiding the fact that he got slapped across the face, several times.

"So you don't hate me?" Melody asks in a small tone, her insecurities of him leaving her without an explanation are making inside her mind, her have been experiencing that before.

"No I could never hate you Melody because I love you unconditionally."

"I love you too" she replies and leans up to kiss him, he instantly responds and hugs her body closer to him.

They lean their foreheads against each other.

Their beautiful moment gets interrupted by an annoying voice.

"Hey, you two hybrids, your newly hybrid just woke up, so hop hop" Kol teases and walks downstairs.

They both roll their eyes and share a short kiss.

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

"How are you feeling Tyler?" Klaus asks, looking at his newly turned hybrid.

"I feel amazing, thank you" he responds.

"You need to understand that when I ask you something, you will do it alright?"

"I understand"

"And if you need anything, don't hesitate to call either me or my sister" Melody adds, with a comforting smile and he nods thankful for the opportunity.

"Tyler we need to get ready" Carol says, smiling at his son.

"Where are you going?" Lena asks curiously.

"There is going to be a memorial for the 12 people that passed away in the explosion"

"Does the police know what happened?" Hayley asks.

"Well, officially it was a gas leak but unofficially, it seems like they blow themselves up" Carol replies with a frown.

"Why would they blow themselves up?" Rebekah asks confused.

"Because they're crazy" Kol responds bluntly and the others roll their eyes.

"Well I don't think that we should attend that but our sympathy" Lena says, seeing that no one is making the afford to say something.

The Lockwoods nod and head out off the Mikaelson Mansion.

Well it wasn't the perfect moment to reveal that Marcel is alive but it was bound to happen so it was better that it was now and not later because there still is a lot to come, so be prepared

Did you like this chapter?
You can gladly vote & comment