07. friendships

▪︎

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

Mystic Falls

During the week Lena and Elijah held up their promise in protecting Elena's family and friends.

Elena's vampire friend Caroline was kidnapped by an pathetic werewolf pack, in Lena's opinion.

Hayley would have slapped them across the face and showed them how a real leader looked like. Melody would have laughed in their face seeing her older twin sister beating them up.

Then she would have shown them how a real alpha werewolf looked like because both of the Marshall twins are alpha females.

Lena knows that if Klaus is going to meet Melody, that she isn't going to make it easy for him. Especially when both of them are alphas and incredibly stubborn.

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

The little incident in the woods

While Stefan and Damon are fighting the werewolves, they all drop all of a sudden.

"What's happening?" Caroline asks, completely tired and worned out from the torture she had to endure.

"What the hell is going on?" Tyler questions as well.

Jonas Martin appears behind the trees with his hands held out, casting a spell on the werewolves.

Damon and Stefan get up off the ground.

"Elijah and Lena made a promise to Elena. I'm here to see it's upheld. You need to go. Get out of here. Now" Jonas demands.

Stefan, Damon and Caroline leave. Jonas looks at Tyler.

"When your friends awaken, give them a message. They need to get the hell out of this town or they are going to face the wrath of two powerful alphas" Jonas says.

Tyler looks scared and confused, not knowing who these alphas were.

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

New Orleans

Melody is pacing back and forth in her room while Hayley is sitting in her bed looking amused at her twin sister's rambling.

"I mean we are trying to lure him out of hiding with the doppelganger. He is going to break his curse and he is finally going to be the Hybrid what he wished for, for a thousand years. I mean what if he is a hybrid and doesn't want me anymore. He has this dreams when he is a vampire and -"

"And nothing" Hayley interrupts her.

The whole talk about not being good enough was starting to annoy her because she knows that if anyone is not good enough, it is going to be Klaus.