13. coffee date

▪︎

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

After coming home from the lovely dinner, Hayley and Melody went to go to sleep while Elijah and Lena had to discuss some things that they didn't bother to ask about.

Melody immediately fell asleep but she woke up three minutes after because she felt that Hayley was upset.

She couldn't sleep at all. Hayley though it isn't going to be that hard with Klaus but she didn't like him. At all.

She didn't want to share her sister with someone else. It has always been them.

That is why she couldn't fell asleep but after Melody coming to her room and talking to her she felt better and they both got a peaceful sleep.

That is how Melody woke up with a content smile and Hayley's hair all across her face.

She huffs out and puts her sister's hair out of her face. She sees Hayley curled up against her and she replayes their talk in her head.

Flashback - yesterday

Melody walks straight to Hayley's room after feeling that she is upset.

She didn't bother to knock. They never do.

She gets into her bed and looks at her back. Hayley doesn't want to talk to her.

"Hayls I know that you are upset. Please talk to me" Melody starts in a soft tone.

"I don't want to talk to you" Hayley snaps, still refusing to turn around.

"I know that with Nik, things are going to be different between us and that we won't spend so much time together like we used to but don't ever think that I will forget about you.You are my goddamm twin sister Hayley. We have a bond that no-one has and I am grateful for having you. I love you okay? Me and you forever" Melody asks in a hopeful tone.

Hayley has tears in her eyes and turns around.

"I love you too. Me and you forever"  Hayley says, her voice full of emotions.

Melody immediately brings her twin into a hug and she clings to her like she would disappear.

"I am just scared of all the change. I don't want to lose you"

"Hey listen to me. You, Hayley Marshall, will never and I mean never lose me okay? I would never leave you and you know it" Melody responds.

Hayley nods and lets out a laugh.

"I am glad that I have you" she says with a small smile.

"Me too. Now go back to sleep" Melody replies.

"Aye aye captain. Good night"

Melody chuckles.

"Good night"