24. homecoming

*

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

Marshall Household

Melody struts confidently into the living room.

"Alright listen up. Since yesterday was a little bit hectic, we didn't had a chance to do a locator spell. So we should waste no more time and do it now" Melody demands with a determined look.

Rebekah nods and bites into her wrist.

"Where do you need my blood?"

Melody spreads out a map of America.

"Just on the map"

Rebekah holds her wrist over it and blood drips down on the map, her wound instantly healing.

Melody starts chanting.

"Phasmatos Tribum, Nas Ex Veras. Phasmatos Tribum, Nas Ex Verad."

Rebekah's blood starts moving to a location near Mystic Falls.

"I thought he was locked in a coffin?" Hayley asks worried.

Mikeal was enduring desication in a tomb, since 15 years earlier he was in the quest to murder an innocent toddler. He wanted to kill Elena Gilbert because she is a doppelganger. On his quest he encountered a witch, Abby Bennett. She was his demise because she lured him away from the child and desicated him in the tomb. Locking him up but now he is mysteriously freed.

"Seeing your dead parents, tomb vampires coming back from the dead to kill people and all of this happened while I was gone for two days?" Lena asks in disbelief, as she enters the Marshall Household.

"Mom" the twins greet her in unison and wrap their arms around her.

"Hello girls. So are you on your quest to kill Mikeal?"

"Well the problem is that he is on his way to Mystic Falls" Rebekah responds.

Klaus hasn't said anything the whole time. Clenching and unchlenching his fists. Melody walks to him and places her hand on his.

"Don't worry we are going to find him"

"I know and than we are going to kill him" Klaus spat.

He hates Mikeal with a passion and he isn't going to allow him, to even come near his soulmate. His going to protect her and his family, Hayley being included.

"Civilized conversations aren't going to help. We need a trap" Elijah says calmy.

All of them agreeing. The Marshall twins share a look.

"I think we have the perfect idea" the twins say, an evil smirk adoring their faces.

"Nik, we need to warn the hybrids"

Klaus nods and already dials the packs number.

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*