17. middle of the night

*

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

After being on the road with Klaus, Hayley and Stefan for three months she became definitely closer to the hybrid.

Both the twins formed an immediate friendship with the younger Salvatore.

Klaus and Stefan also renew their friendship and they were like brothers.

Klaus even sired a whole pack of hybrids after Melody's suggestion to challenge the alpha and only killed those who wanted to be a hybrid.

Klaus explained all the benefits of becoming one and after some more persuasion from the Marshall twins, they agreed.

Expect the women with children.

The pack consisted of 15 men and 10 woman. He promised them a home in Mystic Falls next to the Mikaelson Mansion that is currently built. They are going to be housed and fed. What was extremely generous of Klaus.

Klaus decided he isn't going to be the only alpha that is going to lead the hybrid pack. He had offered Melody to rule alongside him, since she is from a powerful ancient bloodline.

She accepted. Klaus' wolf jumping up and down in his mind. He was pleased by her decision.

Lena and Elijah went to visit some cities, what the others didn't know that they were searching information about the Supernatural Queen.

Before Lena left she stole the Gilbert rings knowing that they will drive the holder of them crazy. After explaining that to Alaric, he immediately gave the ring away.

Jenna went to Hawaii accepting Lena's offer to stay at her villa on the island.

Even Hayley and Klaus were getting along...

Please who am I kidding, there is constant banter between them and as much as Melody and Stefan are trying to set peace between them.

It just doesn't work.

So much to bringing peace between vampires, werewolves and witches.

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

Flashback - Melody's and Hayley's birthday

Today is the day the Marshall twins are turning twenty years old. Klaus let them have the entire day for themselves, having let the chefs of the hotel make them a full breakfast.

The two Marshall women are sleeping peacefully in Hayley's bed together.

Hayley starts to wake up first and smiles at her sister. She turns to her nightstand and picks out a small pink box.