26. mating wolves

(detailed mature content at the end of the chapter!)

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

Mikaelson Mansion

Rebekah enters the living room, where Kol and Klaus are currently in. Klaus is on a couch sketching Melody.

"Well, well, well, there's our girl" Kol greets his sister with a teasing smile. He stands up and blocks her way.

"Get out of my way, Kol" Rebekah growls.

"Out all night. What a scandal! With whom did you went out? Was it the youngest Salvatore brother Stefan?"

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth" Rebekah threatens and Klaus grins.

"Don't you dare to start, Nik!"

"I didn't say anything" Klaus defends himself. Just then Hayley and Lena enter the living room.

"Where is my twin sister?"

"She is still asleep" Klaus answers, not taking his eyes off of his sketch.

Last night, Melody and Kol were running around the mansion plus the alcohol made her really tired and Klaus offered her to stay at his place, she instantly agreed and enjoyed the night with him.

"Good, we need to talk" Lena and Hayley demand at the same time. Klaus looks up at the authority in their tones and rose his eyebrows.

"Alright come on, let's go to my office" Klaus says and rises to his feet.

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

Klaus' office

"Alright what did you two - "

"You are going to listen closely Niklaus Mikaelson because we are not going to repeat us again. So shut up, sit down and listen" Hayley interrupts him.

"Okay" Klaus replies and sits down on his chair. He knows that when both of them are dead serious, he should better not interrupt them.

Hayley and Lena sit down opposite of him.

"We want to talk about you and Melody, Niklaus" Lena starts and he furrowes his eyebrows in confusion. He opens his mouth to say something but gets cut off by Hayley continuing speaking.