Painful Memories

8:01 pm:

We all stared at the grey bulleid diesel who stared back at us for what seemed like minutes on end, until he uttered four words that took us all by surprise.

"Please don't hurt me"...

We were stunned, never have I seen Dennis this scared before, but considering a monster would have the intention to do this someone, I had a good idea of who could've done this...

Once again a few minutes of staring at each other until Dennis started explaining to us what happened to him.

Dennis: "I was shunting some trucks at killdane shunting yards earlier today when I heard the sirens coming from Knapford, I wanted to go forward to get away from there, but I was being careless with the trucks and some were derailed in front of me, blocking my way, so I had no choice but to reverse down the mainline.

However as I passed Maron station I saw Billy sitting in the sidings, he looked just as terrified as I was. I honked my horn loudly and screamed at him to follow me to safety, but he must've been so frightened he charged forwards down the line, leaving me on my own.

I didn't care anymore and just wanted to get away from any danger

I didn't care anymore and just wanted to get away from any danger. So I kept going and going completely disregarding any open sheds I could bunker in because I was scared the whole time. Finally I made it all the way to Tidmouth sheds, I even got a good look at Knapford after the explosion I heard about this morning, it was a ghost town, but besides that I made it to the sheds and huddled in them, me and my driver were so happy to be safe. Well, for the time being..."

(Back to Felix)

Well, I can safely assume what he meant by that, must've seen the true form of what Arthur is now..

We soon make a custom eye patch and put it on Dennis covering his now empty eye socket. I couldn't help but gag as I fastened it on him, I could smell so much blood from the wound.