Found Friends

I breathe a huge sigh of relief knowing I wouldn't have to tell Edward anything bad and Edward was so happy to see two of his bestest friends had survived he whistle and cheered with joy. Trevor told us that this morning before the explosion they were busy pulling out tree stumps when they heard the explosion, both him and Jem were confused but then Trevor could the sirens from a far, which now we know was Knapford Station.

Him and Cole felt that they should stay put until they figured out what was going on. We also told them of what we experienced and they were shocked to say the least. Edward then asked Trevor and Jem Cole if they wanted to tag along with us, they hesitated at first but agreed, James using the break down crane lifted the traction engine onto the flatbed and Jem hopped into James can with me and Phil, with all that done we headed down the line near Lower Suddery to find a place to turn around at, headed back up to the junction, and onto the main line again.

6:48 pm:

Charlie and Sidney called over to me saying how we should check Tidmouth sheds, seeing as how it was a little close to Knapford it wouldn't hurt checking it out to hopefully find more survivors and engines

Charlie and Sidney called over to me saying how we should check Tidmouth sheds, seeing as how it was a little close to Knapford it wouldn't hurt checking it out to hopefully find more survivors and engines. So after a thorough check of the main line we headed towards Tidmouth and past the place where everything went down the drain. Good god Knapford Station looked like a ghost town with how quiet it was and with all the damage the explosion did to a good amount of the area.