The Horror Unfolds

JESUS CHRIST, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHY DIDN'T I SEE THIS COMING, I'M SUCH A DAMN IDIOT.

10:43 am:

After an hour of being loaded with stone we were about to set off for Vicarstown. But before anyone could do or say anything else, we heard warning sirens. Not drill sirens which meant something serious was going on, then we heard Arthur's distorted whistle, We were all very unsettled and confused, but as soon as we saw Arthur come around the corner...

WE KNEW WE HAD TO RUN

There was Arthur, or, what was left of the poor engine. His eyes were missing and looked faded, his mouth was stretched out with his teeth replaced by sharp razor blade like teeth, and giant octopus like tentacles were protruding from his cab windows and his undercarriage. Not to mention these giant glowing warts on his boiler and the tendrils that looked like radioactive eggs.

And before Thomas could get out of the way of the monster, it bashed itself into Thomas, sending him flying into a siding. The beast that was once Arthur roared at him, it was so loud I felt like my ears would burst, Thomas screamed in absolute terror before being cut off by the beasts large tentacle slashing the side of Thomas' face, nearly striking his eye. James acting fast tore onto the line behind the monster, coupled up to it, and with all his strength pulled it away from the terrified tank engine.

Soon the coupling snapped, but with Thomas seeing an escape route, he raced out of the siding, but stopped quickly as to not leave behind Bob and Ted, Ted is Thomas' fireman by the way

Soon the coupling snapped, but with Thomas seeing an escape route, he raced out of the siding, but stopped quickly as to not leave behind Bob and Ted, Ted is Thomas' fireman by the way. We all sped out of the quarry like our lives depended on it, and in this case it did.

Soon we reached Brendam Docks, and all of us screamed, "CLEAR THE DOCKS, THIS IS URGENT", mostly everyone including Cranky, Carly and Big Mickey looked at us like we had gone mental, but they quickly listened as they all heard the monsters horrifically loud roar.

The docks cleared like magic and the three cranes turned their heads away to maybe fool the monster into thinking they're just faceless cranes. We all charged towards the other side of the docks but were stopped in our tracks as there were derailed trucks obstructing the line in front of us. James started to cry thinking we would all die, but Thomas thinking quickly yelled at him to let loose as much steam as possible to hide, James did so and soon we were ingulfed in smoke, Arthur came closer and closer until he sped past us growling and hissing like a demonic dog. I honestly can't believed Thomas' plan worked but I was so happy to be alive I didn't care much, soon the steam settled and we were safe. Cranky soon yelled over, "ARE YOU ALL OK?!", and we responded saying we were, which relieved Cranky.

 Cranky soon yelled over, "ARE YOU ALL OK?!", and we responded saying we were, which relieved Cranky

11:47 am:

My whole body is still shaking after the ordeal we went through, I continuously checked on both engines and Cranky to see if they were all ok, and they are. James is still weeping softly while Thomas is on the verge of breaking down, Bob, Ted, Phil and me are trying to figure out what caused all this, Also Phil is the fireman of James, gee whiz this all happened so fast I keep forgetting to mention people. Thomas found some red coaches in a siding and thought those would help if we found people. We debated staying put or going out to look for anyone to help us and to find out what's going on, we soon chose the ladder. After pushing the derailed trucks out of the way, James changed his mind and wanted to stay at the docks with the survivors, but Cranky and Carly told us they would be ok, Big Mickey however was silent, he seemed petrified after what he witnessed. I told James that I'm sure they would be fine if we left them on their own considered they're bigger than us and can easily fight off any threat, James finally caved in and we all said farewell to them, just in case and set off to explore the island, and to avoid that nightmare of a monster.