Telling My Best Friend

Maya smiled at her children playing while it was a Wednesday morning. She was nervous for a lot of things that would happen. She was 24 years old while she had thought various times of what could happen or go wrong. She was 21 weeks pregnant and slightly started to show. They haven't told anyone about the pregnancy yet as things were still crazy and they just wanted to take it easy.

"There's the birthday girl," Josh said as he came in through the door with flowers.

"Oh my goodness, those are beautiful, Josh," Maya said as she took the bouquet and Josh kissed her

"Happy birthday, my love," Josh said as Maya smiled.

"Thank you, Boing. I have a suggestion of what we can do this weekend. I want us to go down to Philly so we can tell your parents about the new baby," Maya said.

"Yeah, of course. That sounds amazing," Josh said.

"But, for today, let's tell Riley. I've been burning to tell her," Maya said as Josh nodded.

"Kayden, could you help Jace and Layla to get their shoes on, please Bud? We are going to Riley's," Josh said.

"Sure, Dad," Kayden said as he took his brother and sister.

"She'll have a reaction," Josh said as Maya nodded.

"I want to move away from YouTube. Not entirely, but just slightly. This teaching job that I may be getting, i want to focus more on that," Maya said.

"When we get back, we need to find a daycare for Layla and the new baby," Josh said.

"I think we can start calling him on his name, Josh," Maya said.

"Which is? We still haven't..."

"Noah Joshua Matthews, that's his name. Theodore Shawn sounds good, but how things are currently with my mom and me, I don't know if that's a good idea," Maya said.

"Noah Matthews, yeah, that sounds good. I'll contact a few places," Josh said as he saw how Layla came running to him.

"Hey, Baby Girl," Josh said picking her up as Maya saw her other two sons running towards her.

"Okay, guys. let's go," Maya said.

Maya and Josh were sitting in the house in New York while they saw how Macy was running around the living room while Riley sat on the couch.

"Where's Mason? Why is Macy running around like crazy?" Maya asked.

"Mason is at work again, and for that girl, she's driving me insane. What did you guys want to talk about?" Riley asked as Maya smiled and handed a sonogram to her.

 What did you guys want to talk about?" Riley asked as Maya smiled and handed a sonogram to her

"Kayden's ultrasound? This doesn't make any sense," Riley said as Maya chuckled.

"No, check the date, Riles," Maya said as Riley gasped.

"You're pregnant again?" Riley asked as Maya nodded.

"21 weeks, believe it or not," Maya said.

"Ahh, I don't believe this. You're doing it again," Riley said as Maya nodded.

"Wait, it's a boy?"

"Yeah, his name will be Noah," Maya said as Riley smiled.

"You guys are prepared. I'm really happy for you guys. Kayden, Jace, Layla and Noah. Sounds so well together," Riley said as Maya nodded.