Pretending

Maya smiled while looking at her situation. While she was sure that her life would turn out like she had planned it, it wasn't the case. She had 3 beautiful children at the age of 23 while she was pregnant with her fourth child. Making her life somehow unique. Maya looked at Layla who was fast asleep in her crib while she got out the camera and started to set up. Filming was one of the many things that Maya had loved and she wanted to continue with it all. She knew that with everything regarding the pregnancy it would be difficult once she had 4 children, but she did know that she wanted to continue.

"Hey guys. It's Maya. Currently, my husband went to pick up our two sons from school while I stayed at home with our 16 month daughter. And I wanted to see how Josh would react to all of this. I've been seeing quite some people doing the Pretending to be asleep to see my bf's reaction. Now me and Josh have been married for 5 years now and I thought I might do it to see my husband's reaction. So let's do this," Maya said.

She had grabbed a blanket throwing it on the couch, while she aid down as she heard Josh's car. She smiled as she laid down and closed her eyes while hearing how Kayden and Jace came into the room.

"Daddy, Mama is asleep," Kayden said as Josh looked at his son.

Josh looked over at the couch and saw how his wife was sound asleep. He smiled while he showed his sons to be quiet. Kayden took Jace's hand as they walked up to Kayden's room while Josh took a blanket and threw it over Maya. He kissed her forehead as he made sure she was covered up.

"I love you. Sleep tight, my love," Josh quietly said as he went up the stairs.

"Lala is also asleep," Kayden said as Josh smiled.

"Mama has been quite tired, hey? It's the new baby. But I promise you boys, she will be full of energy when she wakes up. Both she and Lala," Josh said.

Lala was the unique nickname that Kayden had given their daughter and Josh loved it. Although Layla was their shyest baby, there were times where she was also very quirky and made everyone laugh. And that was indeed the best part of Josh's day. When his only daughter laughed.