Chapter 1

*Saanvi's POV*

"Ughhh" I slam my laptop close. My head is literally throbbing. I definitely need some food. Whenever I'm hungry I get a headache. Weird Ik.

I make a quick run to the kitchen and take out the vegetables and mayo to make some sandwiches.I check the time and see that it's already 7p.m. 'He will be home soon.' i thought.

My husband. Yes I'm married but not for too long though. We got married two weeks ago. It was an arranged marriage and I didn't really have a problem with it. I mean I'm 26 and a senior executive officer. I also didn't have a boyfriend.So I thought it was ok to get married besides my parents were so happy to get a great alliance for me, actually he's a businessman and quite wealthy so yk indian parents. But they didn't pressurise me and as I said earlier I didn't see anything wrong.So now I'm a married woman.Whoa.

I hear the front door open and I know it's him because only he and I have the keys of our home. 'Our'. -sigh-

I could hear his footsteps coming towards the kitchen so I turn around and give him a small smile.

"Hey" I say and give him a small smile. He smiles back. He's so handsome,sometimes I think i don't deserve him. He's 5'11 and im only 4'11. Like some serious height difference. His body is so well built ,his silky hair and that stuble on his face looks so hot. Whereas I'm just plain. I'm nothing.

"What are you cooking?" He asks taking seat on the kitchen counter stool.

I take out a water bottle from the fridge and and hand it over to him.

"Sandwich" i say. He sighs. Everytime he asks me something i try to answer it in a few words. I feel bad for doing this to him but I don't know what else to do. I never had a boyfriend so I don't really know the proper way to talk to a guy and I don't want to embarrass myself also I'm afraid that he will not like me after he gets to know me.

"Do you want some?" I ask

"Sure" He replies.
I take two plates and serve the sandwiches.

I take the thumbs up from the fridge. My favourite. When I turn around i see him eating the sandwiches with a smile on his face. This makes me happy.

I'm hungry but shall i sit with him now?
I mean yes we eat our meals together at the dining table but this is the first time we are in the kitchen together. I should just clean the kitchen till he finishes his food.

I start to clean the kitchen.

"Why are you not eating?" He furrows his eyebrows at me.

"I'll eat after I clean the kitchen" i say. And i see disappointment flash through his eyes. So i try to change the topic.

"What shall I make for dinner?" I ask him.

"Why will you cook dinner? Where is Aarchi didi?" He asks. Aarchi didi is our cook.

"I came home early today so i asked her to leave early. I wanted to cook dinner today." I shrugged and told him.

"You can cook?" He asks in a teasing tone.

"Obviously. Why did you ask?" I furrow my brows at him.

"Nothing. Just like that" He smirks.

"Will you make me lick my finger?" He asks.

And i turn my face towards him ina lightening speed. I was red as a tomato.

"With your delicious cooking obviously. "

I just take my sandwich and leave the kitchen. I'll start cooking after some time . That man. GOD.

*Abhimanyu's POV*

And she leaves the kitchen. Her face literally resembles a tomato. I chuckle lighly.

2weeks and she is always on my mind.
She is so cute though she barely speaks to me but i notice everything about her.

She speaks less only when she is with me. Whenever she is around her family or even my family she just can't shut up.

Hope she'll be like that with me soon.

Love from the writer.