"Should we visit Sunoo? He should be done with his shift by now, right?" Jungwon asked the group. "C'mon." He walked off, not waiting for the rest to follow along, but pulled Jay along with him to the cafe Sunoo worked at.

The bell chimed, catching the drowsy Sunoo's attention. "Welcom—Oh hey guys." Sunoo straightened his posture when he noticed the group trudging inside the cafe. "Hey, Sunoo hyung..." Jungwon wearily mumbled while situating himself in one of the soft seats. "Can I get a drink or something?" He added.

"Sure! Which one do you want?" Sunoo asked while scurrying around the counter. "Anything works hyung! You get one for yourself as well, I'll pay!"

The group sat around the table, glancing around the cafe. The smell of coffee seemed to have calmed the rest down. Sunoo paced around the counter, preparing the order accordingly, his steps marching along with the soft music flowing in the background. He was the only worker since the rest were done with their shifts and left home—and some were still managing the security and tidying the kitchen.

"Here you go! One for Jungwon, and one for me—wait, do yall want any, I forgot to ask." Sunoo spoke while placing the drink in front of Jungwon and holding the other tightly in his hands. "Nah, you must be tired, come sit here." Jake patted the space beside him, and moved near Heeseung, leaving more space for the younger. Sunoo's gaze unknowingly traveled to Heeseung, who was dozing off on the seat. He wanted to sit next to him—talk to him more. But being anti-social had its own disadvantages, he couldn't thoughtfully express his feelings, or have the chance to approach anyone.

Sunoo politely smiled at Jake and sat beside him, leaning back on the seat. Jake put his arm behind Sunoo as a habit of his and talked with the others. Riki was sneaking glances toward Sunoo, who was swiftly nodding his head, even though he had no idea what was actually going on. Sunghoon noticed the younger's shift in mood and glanced at Sunoo then back at Riki. Sunghoon shifted in his seat, leaning near Riki, and rubbed his back, causing the younger to flinch due to the sudden touch. He glanced at Sunghoon sitting beside him and questioned him with his eyes. "Talk to him today. Drop him off at home, and confess your feelings...be over with it." Sunghoon mumbled. "I know Sunoo is a good person, he won't reject you straightforwardly. If he ends up liking you then...." His voice trailed off and his eyes darkened upon the thought of the two in a relationship. He cleared his throat and averted his gaze at Sunoo and smiled. "You have a chance, you shouldn't give up."

Riki calmly listened to the older, his head filled with delusions of him and Sunoo. He was concerned about whether or not to confess. 'I mean, at least I'll get it off my chest—but then what if Sunoo doesn't feel the same for me, and things become awkward between us?' He shook his head, surprising the older sitting beside him. "You good?" He asked confused as to why he was acting weird all of a sudden. "Yeah, nothing. I'm good." Riki answered.

"Sunghoon hyung, did you hear us?" Jungwon asked waving his hands in front of the older. "We said we're thinking about going to the new haunted house. Wanna come?" Jungwon leaned back in his seat after the older caught his hand. "Sunghoon's a pussy, he'll be running around and asking us for help." Jay chuckled under his breath while the others laughed along with him. "Yeah, okay—so what if I get scared easily." Sunghoon rolled his eyes and scoffed. "You're gonna be acting all cool in front of us, but you're gonna be all clingy and cute when you're near Jungwon."

"YAH! Shut up!" Jay slammed his fist on the table, his cheeks red, and his voice shaky. 'Yeah, he's definitely into Jungwon, they think we're stupid or somethin'...' Heeseung thought while observing the two latters bickering. His eyes traveled to Sunoo who was sitting beside Jake. It was kinda hard to see him because he was sitting next to him, but once he had caught his gaze, he couldn't look away.

It was his first time seeing Sunoo in his uniform. The outfit looked perfect on the younger as if it was specially made for him. His hourglass figure was something that would catch anybody's attention; the broad shoulders, and the thin waist—his unique body was so attractive in tight clothing—which he never wore.

Sunoo felt someone's gaze, so he looked beside him, and saw Heeseung staring at him. Though this time, he wasn't just staring, Sunoo's breath felt tight in his throat when he saw how the older's eyes traveled all over his body. He felt his hair tense up all over his body, and he felt butterflies roaming around his stomach. Heeseung's gaze felt almost vicious—with lust—and hunger for him.

Heeseung wanted him. He needed him tonight.

-ˏˋ I'm back! It's been like two whole weeks since I was gone. Next week we have spring break and so this week I had many tests and missing assignments to work on, so I couldn't update 🙁 But I'm back for now! Hopefully, I get to update more and get over my writer's block. Thanks for waiting patiently–and I hope my writing progresses over time and improves! ˊˎ

–I also don't proofread after writing the chapters, so if you see any mistake let me know so I can fix it and republish the chapter accurately. —