Chapter 9. Love birds

Start from the beginning

"Such a good girl for daddy." He praised again lifting her up to go back downstairs. "Your okay now princess I won't let her do anything to you. I promise I'll tell them to leave now." "N-no d-don't d-daddy I-it's o-okay."

"Are you sure princess? I don't mind telling them to leave." "I-it's o-okay I-I f-feel s-safe w-with y-you." She told him snuggling her face into his neck to nibble on making Caleb groan in the process.

"God you drive me crazy baby." Caleb walked into the living room sitting on the couch wrapping the blanket back over both of them.

"Everything okay?" Lilly asked. "Yeah." Caleb answered flatly. They watched cartoons for a little while longer until Caleb decided to make dinner for everyone. "You guys wanna help with dinner?" He asked more to Aaron than Lilly completely ignoring her.

Aria held onto Caleb's shoulders tightly afraid he might let her go. "Yeah sure what are we gonna make?" "I was thinking steak and mash potatoes." "Sounds good." Aaron replied.

Caleb got up with aria in his arms walking towards the kitchen. "D-daddy." "Yes princess." "C-can I-I m-mash t-the p-potatoes w-when t-they a-are d-done?" "Of course princess." He replied kissing her on the cheek.

Caleb put Aria to sit on the counter so she was close to him and so he could keep a close eye on her so no one would hurt her.

Aria watched Caleb cook the steak admiring the way his muscles flexed when he would move. He looked so handsome cooking she couldn't keep her eyes off of him.

"Ready to mash the potatoes princess?" He asked her pulling her out of her thoughts. "Y-yes d-daddy." She clapped her hands squealing excitedly.

"Isn't it a bit childish for you to clap your hands and squeal so loudly." Lilly responded annoyed by Aria.

Aria looked up at Caleb ready to cry. "If it annoys you so much then maybe you should leave." Caleb answered coldly to her making her regret saying anything.

"Aaron you should put your girl in her place or both of you can leave right now." Aaron looked at Caleb then to Lilly angrily for making Aria feel bad.

"Apologize to her." Aaron told Lilly sternly. "I'm sorry for being mean to you Aria." Aria didn't respond back she just hugged Caleb tighter trying her best to keep her tears from falling.

"Do you want me to tell them to leave princess?" Caleb whispered into her ear kissing her head. She nodded her head no afraid if she speaks her tears would fall. Caleb held her whispering sweet things into her ear to distract her and help her calm down.

"Let's mash theses potatoes princess." She grabbed the masher from Caleb mashing the potatoes slowly. "Just like that princess." Caleb praised her as she continued mashing.

Caleb sipped everyone plates but only sipped his and Arias on one plate because he wanted to feed her. Aaron and Lilly grabbed there plates sitting at the dining table Caleb grabbed his and Arias plate while she grabbed onto his shirt following him into the dining room.

"D-Daddy w-where's m-my p-plate?" She asked him confused. Caleb sat down picking her up to sit on his lap. "It's right here princess I'm gonna feed you." "W-What a-about y-you?" "I'm gonna eat with you princess." He chuckled at her.

He began feeding her praising her every time she would take a big bite instead of a small one. "Such a good little baby for daddy."

Aaron admired Caleb and Arias relationship he liked Lilly but she was very mean and annoyed him at times. "You guys are like two little love birds." Aaron complimented Caleb and Aria. Making Caleb smile and Aria blush.

After they all finished eating and talked a little more they started taking their plates into the kitchen putting it in the dish washer. Caleb walked Aaron and lilly out of the house with Aria holding onto his shirt close to him.

"I'll see you at work boss. I'm sorry about her." He apologized to Caleb about Lilly's mean remarks towards Aria. "It's alright I'll see you at work tomorrow morning. Drive safely." "Thanks boss goodnight Aria." Aaron waved goodbye as he drove away.

Caleb picked up Aria from the floor wrapping her legs around his waist walking up stairs to their bedroom.

"Here you can put on one of my shirts to sleep in." Aria grabbed the shirt from Caleb whining not wanting to change. "Don't pout at me like that princess we have to go to bed."

"I-I d-don't w-wanna s-sleep d-daddy." She whined throwing the shirt on the floor. "Do you want daddy to spank you?" She tensed at his words. "N-no d-daddy." Her cheeks burning red.

"That's what I thought now get dressed." "C-can y-you h-help m-me d-daddy." Caleb helped her pull her shirt and pants off so she could put in his shirt. She got under the covers looking at Caleb waiting patiently for him to get undressed and get into bed.

She blushed watching him take off his sweat pants and shirt. "Like what you see princess." He teased her making her blush even more. Aria covered her face under the blanket making Caleb chuckle at her.

"Okay I'll stop teasing you princess let's go to bed now." He pulled her close to him like always wrapping his arm around her waist so she could sleep at night without any nightmares.

"G-goodnight d-daddy." She kissed underneath his chin not able to reach his lips. "Night princess." He leaned down so he could kiss her lips instead.