Chapter Sixteen

(Jacob is so relatable in this chapter. Also it's kinda boring at the start I'll drag it on and get to the point)

"How will we know they won't tell anyone about us..?" The smaller white headed girl asked nervously. "Because sounds too insane to be true? If no security footage or sensors were breached I doubt they'll discover anything." The tanned male sighed unsure of his own answer.

_______________________

You alarm nearby began to blaring loudly dragging you out from a deep sleep. Moaning and groaning as you reached from the ear bleeding device to only knock it over onto the floor.
"For fuckssa s-" with a thud half your body fell off the bed to starting up a cussing fest. As you make your way of the itchy floor towards the bathroom to get yourself ready. "Night shift sucks.."

After changing into your clothes you have a lot of time to kill so you decide to eat something, surprisingly you can still eat with everything that has happened in the last few weeks. Taking another bite out of your (f/food) as you stare at the television before you. Reminding you of the time when you had brought it from a second hand store for twenty dollars. It was like needle in the hay stack for you. The excitement of you taking it home on the bus was amusing, shockingly didn't get rob for a cheap second generation tv. Well maybe because it's a little older than the newer ones in Walmart and best buy it wasn't that surprising.

The channel that was on was some free cable channel playing the late night replays of pervious talk shows. Not like you were that rich to be able to afford proper channels.. although that could be a reasonable future investment.

A knock on the makes you stuff the rest of your food into your mouth in one gulp. You got up from the sofa and staggered towards the door, peaking through the doors hole. "Goldie locks?" Your eyes widen. "You like that nickname don't you? Open up! Let's go get something before work at least some stuff for break- my treat!" He smiled widely at you making you chuckle as you quickly grab a coat and your belongings before rushing your way out the door.

"Damn you're ready already??" You shrugged at his comment as your zipped up the coat. "I need to grab my bike thou-" you completely forgot. "No worries don't I'll give you a ride back n forth alright?" Your grinned at him and thanked him before you both got in the car and left after you locked your door of course..

_________________________

"This is actually delicious!" He gleamed as he shovelled a large amount of your (f/fast food) in his mouth. "I've never actually tried this before!"
"Not bad right?" You had a bag of it in your lap since you had already eaten beforehand, saving it for your break.. did you get a break last night? You wondered as you sipped some of your (f/drink) you both sat in the car within the plexs parking lot. He finished the last bit of of his food with delight as he stuffed the leftover packaging into his glove box. "Seriously?" You looked at him then flicked your eyes down to the glove box.

"Hey! I'll throw it out later!" He closed the compartment before straightening his posture. "Noted." You rolled your eyes as you opened the door letting yourself out, throwing the extra food into your bag.

"I'll do it after! I'll prove you wrong! I bet you five bucks I'll remember it!" You chuckled at his attempt and of bet. "How could I say no- sure five bucks plus another one of (f/fast food)."
"You're on!" He grinned in determination of the bet.
You both entered the plex with the male immediately groaning upon entry. "I'm a janitor not a night guardddd" he kept repeating under his breath it hasn't even been five minutes! You scoffed as you watch his dramatic scene unfold with arms crossed.
"Let's clock in and get started-" he sung as he trailed along the upper staffs hallway.