Chapter Twelve

Second person pov

(Sorry for the late update, just been busy lol. Anyways enjoy if you're still here.)

The cast that once was in a sling, slumped in its original position before the disaster. Swinging along as you trampled your way through the plex. Using the Fazbear entertainment tablet as a light source, although the neon lights gloomed upon you, you would have to deny the fact it was bright enough to see where you were heading.

Didn't help that the plex was gigantic, it felt like a maze to you. "Where is a map when I need it?" You mutter as you stopped at a nearby photo booth. Slumping your back against its walling.

Your fingers grazed the bright screen. "Still not there.." you flick through a multitude of applications given to the security tablet.

To only return to the map of the plex. "There it is.." you reminded yourself, as you pulled the tablet under your not so well off arm.

Using your good hand to comb through your (h/c) locks, as you sighed tiredly. You needed a break, pulling your arm down you checked the provided watch. "1:05" 'nowhere near a break.' You pushed off the photo booths walling.

______________________

Upon entering your ears boomed with a new form of bumpy tune. You cringed at the musics tone,
The room was a ugly bright pastel like theme. Colourful padded flooring, baby blue walling, a nearby ball pit with sorts of coloured balls, then the large playground that stood in the middle of this strange area.

You swore your eyes were on fire at the point.
Your thoughts were cut short by a loud robotic scream.
"Ow!! Owie!" It cried reminding you of a child's cry after scraping their knee.

"Hello?" You called out to the voice, to only hear more shuffling in the bright bubbly room. Staggering towards the helpless cries of a animatronic.

"Hello? Is everything alright? I got a notificatio-" long lanky fingers wrapped around your waist, as they clicked like a missing puzzle piece.

You were swooped off your feet, tablet slipping from your grasp landing on the soft padding of the daycare's floor.

You were held in the air by some type of being, a switch flicked on you calling your response of immediate panic.

"Let me go!! Help! Jacob!" Every terrible scenario played rapidly in your brain. "New friend!" The same robotic voice exclaimed in a gleeful tone before pulling you into a tight embrace. Forcing a pained groan from the tight friendly greeting.

"W-what!? Let go!" You continue to kick around, causing them to drop you out of fear of being hit.

You were hyperventilating, your face now red as a tomato. "Aren't you a jumpy one!" The robotic voice exclaimed. You slowed your breaths, maybe you need some counselling after all..

The animatronic who stood over you was a bright yellow looking animatronic, a wide circular face with pointy edges, fitting the daycare theme. With bright yellow and orange clothing similar to a medieval jesters attire.

It's face was ever grinning, obviously intentionally based off the idea of a sun like character. Do children like this?

"Night guard! I didn't mean to scare you!" Must've scanned your fazwatch, is that how it works?

Still shaken up you pushed yourself up from your awkward position. "What.. don't do that." Finding it difficult to express your words in your shaken up state.
As you slowly stood up, the animatronic reached for your arm, causing you to flinch and snatch yourself away from it.

"I'm so sorry about that night guard!"  It apologised once for more how reassuring, it's ever still grinning face sent a shiver down your spine. Still feel the heavyweight of the past incident, unable to shake it off so casually.

'What'a with these animatronics..?'

Gathering yourself, you found the words you needed "what is the issue here?" You showed the fazwatch to the supposed attendant. The screen displaying that familiar red blinding colouring.

Even the animatronic turned its head away from the blaring light of the fazwatch. "My cord isn't working!" The sun animatronic threw its hands up waving them around dramatically.
"Cord?" The animatronic immediately taking note of your confusion spun around on its heals, back facing to you revealing the issue.

"The cord! It's not working as it's meant to work, my systems keep saying there's an error whenever I try to connect the cord to my back hoop!" As the attendant waved his arms around once again, as if it's problem was pulled out of cinematic film. Maybe too dramatic for your liking.

With a slight huff and a grumbled you pulled out your phone, finding it difficult to see from your overbearing shadow. You clicked the phones flash light on, before mentally slapping yourself at your lack of thinking up until now.

'I could've used this in the goddamn dark!'

The light highlighted the problem. "You've snapped mount on your back." It was a micro clean snap on one of the circular edges of the so called hoop?
"What am I supposed to do here? I'm not contracted to do such work involving repairs" you mumbled to yourself only for your rhetorical question to be answered.

"Repairs such as this can be easily taken cared of in the parts n services room, the Mega Pizza Plex provides its workers with manuals on the issue and robotic assistance." Lacking it's bubbly personality in its words.

Now that felt like it was programmed unlike its gleeful tone, this mouthful of wording actually felt like what you expect when you think of a robot. Robotic.

A slight shiver went down your spine once more, feeling the creeps of the robotics sudden out of persona. It doesn't help at all.
"So parts n services then? Can you lead me?" You asked, as you clicked your phones light off and sliding it away in the process.

"Yes I can lead you night guard!" You felt slight relief seeing it jump back into its enthusiastic character.

The animatronic lead you to a staff only room which you guess was the way towards parts n services.

Word count 1022

Notes!

-the sun animatronic struggles telling adults and children apart, and might we say it may be the ones who built his ai fault. Too adults it is programmed to be more robotic?

-Jacob ran around Roxy race way for abit and stay there to have his tuna sandwich lunch.