Chapter Two

Second person pov

(Felt like I should make this a series so here. :))

Recalling each and every moment after.
Loud eerie screams of panic and terror rang in your ears. As first aiders swarmed you.

The blurry lights of the check up light shining brightly in your eyes.

The painful amount of pressure pushed against the wound. Having to bite down against a piece of fabric to muffle the ongoing screams.

You were snapped out of thought by the bosses booming voice.

"Attention ! Please be seated!" The brunette demanded, even knowing you were already seated.

You just deadpanned, the brunette in which didn't notice.

A Free hand rubbing against your temple while listening on the nonstop bickering.

'That didn't work.' You groaned internally.

"Decommissioning is too expensive to go through. Even with Montgomery Gator." The brunette boss crossed his arms.

"He's a danger, look! Our handler is handicapped!" Another coworker interjected. Pointing to your injured arm which was in a sling.

The amount of carelessness for his employees only created a bigger uproar.

"It's apart of their job. It's in the contract." Your stuck up boss wasn't budging.

"I don't handle AI's I'm not a psychologist. Even I've told you that before this incident occurred." You added, to only receive a nasty look from the man.

With a sigh and the roll of the eyes you allowed him to make stupid claims. Not much you could do here now.

The commotion just got louder and louder by each employee having a similar opinion.

"He even scared the costumers."another employee backed you up.

"The guests involved have signed a contract, what happened today will not be spoken of outside these walls." The brunette adjusted his collar.

'You and your shitty contracts.'

In attempt to distract yourself from this, your eyes scanned the wallpaper nearby. It was an ugly grey.

'They really more more interior inside here.'

"Boss this seems unreasonable!!" The blonde janitor tried to protest, also was shut down like the previous workers, the blonde male gave you a sympathetic look.

You mustered up a smile back to him.

"Enough Jacob" he hushed the blonde male before turning to a tanned female.
"Miss Manaia Reset Montgomery systems and erase this incident, This is the end of discussion." He pointed to a dark haired female. Probably she's the engineer.

She responded with a slight nod of the head before leaving her seat.

The meeting room ended with a long silence as the chairman left the room. Slowly people left, to the point it was the only you and the janitor blonde.

He which in stood up and came over to a chair closer to you.
"Are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. You should go clean up whatever you are needing to do." You waved him off.

He understood you needed some time alone, so he left his spot and exited the conference room.

With a long exhale you slouched down into your seat.