Chapter Seven

Second person pov.

Shaky breaths, your eyes flung open. "Are you Alright?!" You were greeted by a panicked Maiana.

With a slight flustered nod, a pair of arms warped around you tightly.
How the hell is she holding your weight?? Considering from her actual height is around four foot? Not to mention her stick of a body.

"How.." you questioned, as she slowly let you down.

"I'm a robotics engineer, have been one for nearly ten years now. You kinda need the strength in this occupation." She said with a quick shrug.

Whilst you still widen eyes from the situation. 'How eventful..' the dropped flashlight light loomed over a small section.

"Let's be a little bit more careful this time." She picked up another light bulb.

After changing all the bulbs, putting away the ladder and the switching the power back on.

You both watched as the lights flickered on for the first in probably months. Both eventually looking away to stop the light from burning into your visions.

"Well done!" She held her hand out for a high-five, you becoming all giddy took the gesture.

Another ping alerted you both. It happened to be Maiana's, she took the time to glance at the notification.

"Wow now they tell me" she huffed at the notification, pulling a slight curiosity out from you.

"What is it?" Finally building up the courage to be nosy. "Just one of the animatronics, I was supposed to do a check up after their photo booth time.. but it seems they were too busy to come."

Connecting the dots you started to understand the whole picture, of her giving you her time and furthermore.

"You should get going then, thank you for your help." you shooed the small girl, as she chuckled walking towards the door.
"I'll see you around then, y/n." She waved you goodbye before disappearing behind the automatic door.

With a thud, you skimmed the area around you. It was not as bad as you thought, apart from the fact there's literal puddles of some sort of substance which you had the been the first to step in.

With a huff you glanced at your Fazwatch. "No notifications?" You blink it utter confusion. It has felt like an hour has past, although all you have done is change afew bulbs and tumbled off a ladder.
Luckily the goddamn hefty engineer was here.. but her catching you also took you off guard.

'Does she perhaps carry animatronics...?' your thoughts began to wonder, eventually imagining her pick up Montgomery like some toddler.

You snorted from the thought, why does that seem so realistic.

You stopped mucking around with your wondering brain, and proceeded to clean up this god forsaken dump of a room.

Why were you doing this again? Oh right, stubborness.

You do have one hundred and seventy nine days, in this death trap of a job. Might as well make your work space nice and tidy, just hopefully it isn't trashed as it is now.
'I underestimated how long this was going to take..' you groaned audibly.

After the continuously picking up objects, moving them around, throwing away. It became a cycle at this point, you had found a mop and cleaning supplies in the back room. Located near the ladder, who would've guessed.

Then realisation hit you, are you seriously going to use a mop on carpet?! Facepalming from your stupidity you decided to find something else to clean the sticky stains out.

Which happens to be a fizzy faz, a beverage sold within the plex. You only figure that out after finding a bunch of obvious crushed cans of the beverage.

"What the hell am I going to do about this.." you muttered, trying to think of a solution to your issue. As a kid, you remember your parents directing you to pour water mixed with cleaning products, then for you to scrub until the stain is wet.

"Would that even work?" You glanced over at the clearly matted carpet, to avert your eyes back to the bucket and mop you held in hand. Might as well give it a go.

A bunch of relentless scrubbing later, you find yourself laying in a exhausted state beside of the scrubbed stains. "I. Hate. This. Job" you huffed separately. As if you hadn't phrased this multiple of times. A loud ping catches your attention, lazily you picked up your wrist. Eyes grazing the screen of the Fazbear watch.

"Well that's great." You grunting through your gritted teeth. The notification that had displayed was requesting you to escort the gator through the plex. Awkwardly getting up from your previous position you pack all the supplies away and left the room.

Being greeted with abruptness sound of the plex. With a long exhale your eyes linger, as you took a step into the neon lighting.

Covering your eyes once more, still not being able to adjust to such disgusting beaming lighting.

You trudge towards your next destination, a part of you wishing you could just stayed on that flooring. Even knowing it was the gators room, you didn't feel so enthusiastic about being around him exactly.
As long as he wasn't around you were somewhat content.

Losing yourself to your train of thought a larger male bumped into you. "Watch where your going one arm-." He paused for a moment to only be stunned.

You had fallen back on you rump 'what's with people running into me?' You scratched your scalp.

Your eyes widen to see a redhead in a green leathery jacket.. wait is that gator skin? His undershirt was yellow and he wore the same glasses and Jeans as the animatronic.

"Firstly." You scoffed at him his remark. "I'm not the one here cosplaying as some children's entertainer, maybe choose a better character.. but even so he does suit your bitter personality." You snorted which received a perplexed looked from the male.

You got up from the polished flooring, and proceeded to chuckle at your own come back.

Your face becoming serious, as you made eye contact with him. "I don't appreciate being shoved by a walking human based of a gator. A I'm sorry would be much more suited than an insult." With the roll of your eyes you left the redhead flabbergasted.

A slight smirk peaking across your cheeks as you disappeared into the crowd, feeling proud of yourself for acting so quickly.

Word count 1077

Notes!

-Maiana doesn't want to admit it but she lifts weights daily, using the fact she's an engineer as a cover up for her amazing muscle's.

-The water and cleaning supplies mixture worked!

-human looking gator was Montgomery obviously

-he had switched to his humanoid form after he played.