Chapter Fifteen

"I wonder if they like pizza! Do you like pizza?"
You deadpanned as your eyes flickered around the dimly lit room looking for the short female, to hopefully answer her.
"Uh-" you were unsure how to answer with the confusion on the situation.
"Well you should because it's one of the most delicious things ever! And and!" She continued on ranting about the toppings and crust. You nervously glance back over to the other grey headed woman, she seems to be annoyed by the consistent talking wishing it would be quiet too.

"They said you can't have bre on pizza but it tastes so goo-" the door slammed open with two large shadows emerging from it. "Thank Scott-" the annoyed woman said as she got up from her seat. "Took ya long enough- I swore I was about to rip my ears out." She said dramatically as she stepped towards the darken area of the room allowing to two emerging shadows way. "Oh! Another one? How did this happen?" Appearing into the light was a dark skinned male with brown fluffy hair and beautiful blue eyes. He was wearing a brown theme formal clothing with a classic bow tie. With unorthodox black top hat, "I apologise for taking you without your consent but-" he was cut off by another deep but annoyed masculine voice.

"Stop apologising to them you just kidnapped the dude" appearing beside the big tanned male was a more familiar paler.. red head, you both made eye contact "You." You both saying in unison. "Oh? Do you know them monty?" The tanned male was puzzled. 'Monty? He even named himself after that stupid gator? Damn some dedication to your work much.. a bit delusional.' You insulted him internally he could tell you were by your bitter expression.

"Yes they are my." Laughing commence from the corner of the room "SO THATS YOUR BABYSITTER?!" A feminine voice shamed him making him grumble and yell back at her.
"Baby sitter?" You questioned What is going on? You glance back at the tanned male beside him, he gave you apologetic expression.
"How about we calm down so we can handle this maturely.." nervousness coaxed his voice.
"Whatever."
"Sure." You had no idea who said what but you were thankful the screaming match was done for.. for now.

"If you happen to be the handler assigned to Montgomery then I don't want to do anything to you." He smiled at you making you give an awkward one back still incomplete confusion. "Is that my only requirement from not being murdered?" You blabbered out suddenly.

"Murdered? Why would we murder you?" His voice had a mixture of concerned and shock in it. "Because other night guards have gone missing?" You lifted your brow.

"We don't murder the staff we just have a little agreement with them.." then tanned male fidget with his vest. "More like knock out and leave in the middle of the woods." The red head scoffed.
"Wait knocked out?!" You made it sound like it was worse than being straight up murdered.

"No! We moreso use.. some alternative methods to remove the guards without taking and specific lives..!" The tanned male didn't make this sound any better.

"How?" You asked still curious.

"We send them a termination notice, I'm surprised nobody's questioned it so far- seems like the Fucken higher ups of this place treat them terribly they see the termination notice as  a form of freedom." You nodded your head agreeing with how crappy management treats you, none of it phasing you. At least they don't brutally murder each and everyone of them.. morals? You assumed. Still how did they have access to things like termination notices?

"So what about me? Do I get a termination notice?" You gleamed hoping you would, maybe you could actually do the actual job you studies for! The red head grinned in approval of your question oddly wishing for the same exact thing.
"About that- no.." you were let down by the answer "What?!" The red head yelled angrily at the brunette.

"You are too useful to us.. kinda be a waste to get rid of you.." he went back to fidgeting with the hem of his vest as laughter arose in the room as the same grey headed woman entered it patting the red head on the back.
"HA he's Saying you need a babysitter!!" She burst out in laughter as he growled in response.

"Frazfuck you can't be serious!" He went against tanned males wishes.

The brunette sighed and puffed up his chest confidently.
"Believe it or not monty ever since they started there hasn't been any tantrums."

"Yayyyy new friend!" you were hugged another pale girl she had a tight hold making you hiss from the pain slightly. "I'm Chica by the way!" Her facial makeup was more vibrant as she inched closer to you, in attempt to get away from her you went back slowly. 'So I'm not dead?!' You we're still confused about the situation just accepting the delusion of these cosplays to save any more bickering or yelling..

_________________________

"FREEDOM!" the blonde ran outside sliding onto his knees as he kissed the gravely earth. You cringed at the sight as you hoisted your bag over your frame. "Gross.." he ignored your comment and got up from his dramatic display.

You pushed your bike beside him and you pointed at bits of gravel that were stuck to his skin. "Oh! Thanks!" He chuckled as he flicked the remaining pieces off without a care before wiping his pink lips of any residue. He notices your bike beside you and frowns at the sight.
"Are you seriously planning on getting back with that while you are injured?"

"Eh yeah?" You shrugged "like I have any other form of transport." He sighed and shook his head in disapproval "I'll give you a ride throw that thing in the back."
You gave him a look of 'are you sure?' He just nodded again and pestered you to get it inside the car he owned.
Hopping in he got into the opposite seat and turned the ignition on. "So this is your address?" You nodded with a yawn too tired to even reply to his questions.

He took note you wanted to be left alone and kept it at that. As the car began to roll your gaze fell to the window beside you, watching as the morning shifts cars drove up the long road towards the plex. Outside greenery and houses lingered down the street as houses began to come alive. Your thoughts wandered back to last few hours of your shift curiosity stung your thoughts. Why are they there? How did they get stuck in the plex? Are they homeless? It was strange to find such people in amongst the plex.. but they seem alright they don't seem to be harming anyone- so wouldn't I be wrong to kick them out ? They are actually just living by- but how do they escape the cameras sight? Last time you checked you swore there was one in ever corner..

Your eye lids felt heavy as you rested your head against the head rest falling into deep comfort of the cars soft fabric seats.

Word count 1219