8. The demon fox princess

Third persons pov...

In the middle of the night gale was sleep soundly as well as the demon fox on the top of her stomach... then suddenly the demon fox was light glowing then it turned into a beautiful goddess with a white hair, Gale didn't even have any idea that the demon fox turned into human because she's in a deep sleep as well as the goddess laying on top of her.

Morning...

The Sun already rises as the birds were chirping outside the window.

Gale was sleep soundly didn't even noticed that there's something heavy on top of her.

The demon fox girl woke up as she sat up on top of gale while rubbing her left eye. She then roam her eyes inside the room while so many questions that popped up into her head.

Her beautiful long white hair was glowing and her cute innocent face trying to remember what happened last night.

Then she feel that someone is breathing heavily that made her looked down. She looked at gale thinking that gale is a boy. She just stared at her then moments later she put her left hand on her chest closing her eyes hearing gale's heart beating heavily. She then open her eyes staring at gale...

She was amazed looking at the sleeping girl... she find it cute as she was smiling for the first time in her life.

Then the memories from last night came to her.

"Your the boy from last night... why did you bring me here?" Her angelic voice asked she then lean closer to gale's face until their nose touches.

The goddess closed her eyes kissing gale's lips that made gale even breathe heavily and with the glimpse, gale slowly wake up.

Gale's pov...

I slowly opened my eyes cause I feel something heavy on top of me making me breath hard and also because some soft thing touches my lips.

I can only see a person who is so close to my face with her eyes closed... I just stared at it then she opened her eyes... we just stared at each other. I can't seem to think straight because I was being drowned by her beautiful eyes... then the soft thing in my lips move that made my eyes widen realizing that she kissed my lips. I then immediately move away from her breaking the kiss.

I sat up moving away from her leaning my back at edge of the bed shocked but she just gave me a confused look.

"D-did you just... what the-  who the hell are you?! How did you get in here?!" I asked raising my voice as I point my finger to her. I then looked away realizing that she's naked!

I can't help but to take glance at her... because gosh... she's so beautiful, her beautiful white hair... her innocent face... her plump lips... her dazzling eyes... I don't know everything is perfect in her...  for sure my brother and her are going to be the most cutest couple on this world!!
I mean by imagining it they really look good together.

《*"Why the hell that she didn't even have clothes... I don't remember her last night..."*》

She crawled to my direction that made me immediately looked at her in surprise as I flinch. I was about to move away standing up, but she stopped me by putting her left hand at the headboard slat of the bed behind me, my eyes widen as I was just so shocked by her sudden action.

《*"what the heck is she thinking?! Hey! Azrael..."*》

She then sat up in my lap facing me grinning. I was just looking at her dumbfounded. My body was now in panic that I can't even move a single part of it.