5. Kirin!!

Third person pov...  

"Where the heck am I..?" Gale ask herself confused as she open her eyes still laying in her bed...

"This room... looks familiar... (*GASP*) ...This is my room!, (gale said immediately sat up in her bed.) ...last time I was out there talking to a butt head prince and a grim reaper-- (*GASP*) ...the tattoo!" Gale immediately looked at her right hand and she sighed in relief that the she still wear the glove...

《*"it's really not a dream, huh...?"*》gale said in her thoughts.

"I can sense magic now because of this tattoo in my hand, ...Okay!!, Nows the time to learn magic or do some jutsu or something... (gale said getting up in her bed rushing to the door to go outside. ) ...those priest before and that stupid 'Magestria Hallow' said that I have no magic inside me, well, now that I have this tattoo, maybe I try to do some jutsu just like in naruto, maybe it'll work..." She said running down the hallway.

A few minutes later...

"Lady gale, I've bought some herb soup for you to ease the pain that you feel in your head." Magda the maid said with Lynn following her from behind, as they opened the door.

"How are you feeling... (Magda said smiled with close eyes.) ...Lady... gale?" As Magda opened her eyes her smiled dropped and stopped walking, that made Lynn confused.

"What's the matter, Miss Magda?" Lynn said from behind her, Magda was just silent, didn't know what to say... Lynn looked to where Magda was looking and it surprised him that lady gale is nowhere to be found, lady gale is not in her bed, that made the two of them went to panic.  

"Lady Gale's not here..." Magda said more like a whisper.

"Lady gale?, where is she...?" Lynn said looking for her.

"She's not well yet... lady gale!" Magda shout a little as she puts the soup on the table.

"Lady Gale!, this isn't funny... I know you were just hiding in here, come on out!" Lynn said raising the tone of his voice, but there's no response, then they started to search the entire room, but still they haven't found lady gale.

"Lady Gale, this isn't funny anymore!, you need to rest, stop playing around!" Magda said, as she was thinking where lady gale was, she looked at Lynn who rest a bit sitting down on the floor, looking so tired...

"Kirin...!, kirriin!!, kiiirriiinn!!" The both of them looked at each other as they heard someone's shouting.

"Hey, did you hear that?" Lynn asked Magda.

"Yeah, I think its coming from outside." Magda said looking outside then back to Lynn.

"And I think that's lady gale's voice." Lynn said then he got up and they immediately went to the balcony, and there they saw lady gale in the big field of grass who always raise her right hand up saying the word 'kirin' and doing some weird sign in her hand.

"What is she doing?, she just lost consciousness yesterday and now she's just going outside to do that stuff?, and what is she thinking again right now?" Magda said confused as she notice what was happening lately in lady gale, Lynn just laughed looking to where lady gale is that made Magda looked at him.

"That's lady gale... right there..." Lynn said smiling, Magda just stared confused at him for a moment then back to lady gale.

"You already knew that this would happen, do you?" Magda said looking to where lady gale is.

"Kirriin!" Lady Gale shout.

"Yeah, she always kind of do like this stuff, you know, saying words that I- we never been heard of before and sometimes she acts like she's already an adult..." Lynn said smiling still looking at lady gale.