Chapter 9 too far

Athenas POV

Fuck I couldn't control myself any longer his lips just looked so fucking good and boy was I right. He tastes so dam good .He swipes his tongue against my bottom lip asking for entrance witch I happily grant to him .His tongue filled my mouth I could taste the alcohol in his mouth ,the taste of him invaded my senses taking all my sanity with it .His hands move from my thighs to hook on the back of my neck pulling me deeper into him .

I don't give a fuck about drowning if I can drown in him , in his love ,in his touch ,in his fucking everything I don't care about what ,I just want him all of him .I can tell that he's hard underneath me from the bulge in his pants that's pressing into my ass.
I start rolling my hips back and forth on his lap starting off slow ,barely touching his dick just to fuck with him .It works ,he moves his hands off my neck and onto my hips pushing me down harder into him desperate for more friction .I stop moving my hips and give his hand a good slap .As much as I would love to keep going I can't give into him that easily .

ah no way ,good try Romeo but no touching .What's the rule while getting a lap dace in a strip club ?I say whispering into his ear.

He grabs my chin with his finger and thumb ,don't fucking tease me Athena he says looking me in the eyes almost as though he's trying to scare me ,news flash it doesn't work .

What's the rule Romeo ?I ask pushing down on his dick with my ass.

Instead of answering my question he just gives me a deathly glare ,throws his head back ,grabs my hips and continues.

I let him get away with it  for a minute or two letting him get more worked up more before grabbing both his hands and pinning them above his head .Which he surprisingly lets me do .I  bring my mouth to his ear and whispering ,The rule is no touching while getting a lap dace ,
touch my hips one move time without  me telling you that you can and I stop and leave right now leaving you high and dry once again. It's your choice I say while biting his ear and slowly bringing my kisses along his jaw until I'm hovering just above his lips .what's your choice?I say giving a small grin and wink to him .

Fine just don't fucking stop he says .I drop his hands ,they fall beside him I can see him resisting the urge to grab my hips.I start rolling my hips back and forth again this time I start to press a little harder on his dick .

Fuck Athena he says before crashing his lips into mine .I grab the sides of his face pulling him deeper into me trying to memorize the taste of him in case I don't get another .

I start undoing the buttons on his shirt slowly slipping it off his musclier shoulders and throwing it beside us .He seems hesitant about me taking off his shirt but let's me do it .All while not breaking our kiss for even a second of  air second .

I feeling him swelling beneath ,me telling me he's close to a climax .I would be lying if I said this didn't feel fucking great for me ether .I start to move my hips harder downwards and increasing my speed .I can feel how big he is though his pants ,massive would be an understatement .He breaks our kiss throwing his head back and letting a quite moan out .
When he realizes the sound he let out of his lips just a moment ago he throws his head to the side .I grab his chin and pull his face back so I can see his face and to my complete and utter shock he's blushing .I bring lips just above his ear.

Is the mafia man blushing ?I mock slowing down my hips a little bit but not stopping .

Don't you fucking dare Athena .

It's fine Romeo if anything it's cute I say giving him a little chuckle and kiss on his lips while starting to move my hips faster again .I hear his breathing hitch and he places his hands on my hips again I let it slide this time only because I can tell he's close to coming .He pushes down on my hips creating more and more friction between us causing heat to pool in my core .

I feel him about to come so I let him he throws his head back and curse's under his breath .His legs start shaking and I can feel him pulsing underneath me .

After he's done he brings his mouth to my ear and whispers ,I said don't Athena but you didn't listen so I'll have to punish you now .He brings his hands between my legs  and slides his hand up my dress and under my underwear while running a finger through my folds that are already slick with my juices stoping over my clit and pressing down lightly .

Fuck Athena you already soaking wet for me he says while while sliding his fingers back and forth in between my folds.

You only come when I say you can ok love ?he says while pushing his finger inside of me curling it backwards to hit my spot which is enough to get me to the edge but not enough to send me over .

Fuck Romeo  .I yell and start bringing myself upwards and dropping down on him desperate for anything more.

Be patient love he whispers holding me down so I can't move .He slowly starts working his fingers in and out of me .After a minute of absolute fucking hell he starts rapidly increasing his speed while thrusting another finger inside of me stretching me out .I was about to come when he took his fingers out and just looked at me .

What the fuck are you doing ?

What did I say Athena he says using my own words against me.

I don't know ,what did you say? I question playing dumb .

He brings his mouth to my ear ,You only come when I say you can love.Without warning he brutally thrusts three fingers inside of  me .He thrusts his fingers so fucking hard inside of my that I can hear the sounds of his fingers fucking me relentlessly .

By the time he's knuckle deep inside of me i have to come before I fucking die .
Please Romeo let me come ,I can't hold it anymore,I beg throwing my head onto his shoulder.

Because you asked so nicely come for me love he says with a wide grin before he thrusts his finger in one last time harder then anytime before and curling his fingers backwards into me .

That's  enough to send me over the edge.I can feel my legs shaking and my core pulsing .after I'm done and Ive caught my breath I smooth out my hair  and try to pretend that he wasn't just finger fucking me moments ago .well if I wasn't screwed before I'm sure as hell now .

Well it was a pleasure seeing you again but I'm afraid I still have some business to attend to I say climbing off his lap my legs are still wobbly from what just happened .

The pleasure is all mine love his says kissing the back of my hand .Until we meet again he says giving me a wink and releasing my hand .

So ya that just happed .sorry I didn't post yesterday I got really busy .thank you SM for reading I will have the next chapter out tomorrow for sure:)