Chapter 5 tease

Athena's POV

Fuck this was so wrong ,I shouldn't be doing any of this whether it was teasing him or letting him kiss me ,but how can something so wrong taste so good .I only meant to tease him a little bit but I couldn't pull away .I never meant to let it get this far but fuck was he good .I tried not to focus on his hand tightly holding my ass ,holding me up around his waste but I failed heat pooling in my core .

I can't forget what I'm doing .He swept his tongue against my bottom lip, asking for entrance witch for some stupid reason I let him in .At first when he kissed me it was soft almost like it was not even a man but the wind kissing me ,but once I let him in he was like a starved wolf scraping up any food he can find .Kissing me deeply ,a kiss like I've never had before one full of passion and desire .

fuck you taste so good he curses under his breath breaking our kiss for a moment of air before crashing his lip into mine I could practically taste the desire in his mouth our tongues mixing together almost like there dancing to the same song .He put his hands in my hair pushing his body completely against mine letting me feel his rock hard throbbing erection pushing against my stomach giving me butterflies .No matter how hard I tried to hold it back a small moan escaped my lips , oh how your body can betray you .

That only made him kiss me more intensely .At fist it surprised me but I quickly give into it ,as I did I felt his smile against my lips it was small but it was a smile nothing the less.I need to end this quickly before it gets out of hand

Swiftly I move my hand between us ,down to his stomach then to his rock hard erection .I grab it and press down a little I feel him quiver under my touch making me smile against his lips. He brakes our kiss and throws his head back as a grown escapes his lips as I move my hand a little faster pushing down a little harder as well. Your playing a dangerous game he lifts his head up and looks me deeply in my eyes like he's searching for some answer to an unknown question.

I drop my hand and wiggle out of his grip and start walking away before leaving through the door i turn back saying ,I know volker I have one this game and will continue to win the war as my name suggests Athena goddess of war I say while winking at him I can practically feel his eyes burning holes straight through my body .
Until we meet again Athena and trust me we will he says before I quickly walk out of the change room to my car as fast as humanly possible ,pretty much running. Looking at my Rolex I see the time is only 10:43 so I've got around 20 minutes before Dina wakes up .

While I'm driving I can't help but laugh at the memory of his face as I walked out the change room door .He's lucky I didn't shoot him right then and there for the way he spoke to me but if I kill him not only will I have the Italian mafia coming at me ,my current new favourite toy would be broken then I would have to find someone new to tease ,and he's quite fun to play with .
FUCK i yell suddenly smashing my hand against the steering wheel realizing what I just did.I just made a VERY big fuck up .I'm actually completely and utterly fucked .

My fist one being that I told the bastard my name my real fucking name .If he didn't recognize me then he will now .It's not like we've never met before I don't attend a lot of mafia meetings .I leave that part to my brother he knows they probably would end up pissing me off and I would just kill them .Witch is a big problem considering you can't just go around killing mafia bosses as my brother Zane would say .

we've actually meet quite a few times almost all of the being at the masquerade ball the Russian mafia holds every 4 to 6 months it's a good way for mafias to make alliances or truths ,marriage deals stuff along that line . luckily for me as the name suggests as it's a masquerade ball, you are required to wear a mask witch means I still have a slim chance he still doesn't completely know who I am but he'll find out soon I'm sure .

But my second fuck up was letting him kiss me .once the Italian mafia boss Romeo Volker wants you ,your his and he stops at nothing to get what he wants it's like signing away your soul to the devil except ,I am the devil he just signed his soul to me he might be crazy but am crazyer he must be bad but I'm worse he might be dangerous but I am deadly after all am not called the reaper for nothing .Everything I do is on purpose ,all apart of a plan on my giant chessboard .I do nothing by accident and I do not make mistakes.

I make it back to my house at exactly 10:58 am praying Diana hasn't woke up yet.I walk up the stairs trying to prepare myself for whatever I might walk into when I reach my room .I stand outside my door for a second feet rooted to the floor .I step into the room as quite as possible thankfully she's still dead asleep.I grab what I need out of my room and make my way to the kitchen .

Because I'm the best friend and sister in the world I decide to make breakfast for everyone.I decide to make Diana's favourite waffles, hashbrowns, and bacon .I had just finished making the waffles putting them in them oven to keep warm .I also I made some fresh hash browns my hand ,washing and grating the potatoes then cooking them .after I finished the potatoes Kingston and Zane come down the stairs into the kitchen within minutes of each other.morning sis Kingston says with a lazy smile .

Morning Prinkípissa/Princess in Greek /
Zane says comeing over and giving me a kiss on my hair . Morning megálos aderfós/big brother.What are you doing Kingston says with worry in his voice .making breakfast are you bling ?I say while putting the bacon in the pan .but we have a private chief ,plus Athena you haven't made us all breakfast since don't you fucking finish that sentence I say pulling out my gun I always have strapped to my thigh and lazily pointing it at him.

he knows I would never shoot him of course or at least not in a place that would kill him or badly injure him but it's enough to make him shut up .Athena!Zane yells giving me a deadly glare put that dam gun away .
I do as he say and continue to flip the bacon just then I hear 3 people start screaming BACON while running down the stairs pushing and shoving each other .

Those three idiots could only be Diana Noah and Nolan .Did you make bacon ?Diana ask out of breath and panting with her hands on her knees leaning over her legs trying to catch her breath .Correction I made bacon waffles and hashbrowns.I say with a proud smile .Damm girl she say giving me a high five she knows how hard this was for me Kingston wasn't wrong this was the fist time I had made breakfast for everyone since it happened.

I even used moms waffle recipe to I say with a sad smile Noah And Nolan come over and give me a tight hug .thanks I love you boys I say hugging them back while tousling there hair .hey could you boys set the table ?they both nod and set the table i set out all the food and Signal for everyone to come sit down. We say our grace and begin to eat .

Everyone pretty much just making small talk telling me how good everything is and Thanking me while giggling and laughing with each other. God how I wish I could just stay in this moment forever here .with the people I love.

We all finish eating and everyone helps clean up .once where done cleaning we all sit on the couch.wanna trough on some -101MAFIA Zane asks pointing to the TV ,sure we all agree . -101MAFIA is like the news but it's only for the high ranking people in the mafias .It's kinda like all the gossip but mafia addition.Like does the Spanish mafia boss have a new lover,why did the Canadian mafia break there alliance with the Russian mafia?stuff along the lines of that .Zane turns on the TV it takes him about 15 minutes to get into the -101MAFIA but he does avenchly

The Reaper strikes again takeing another life for reasons unknown . 46 year old male jake Dawson was found dead at the under ground a famous strip club owned by Romeo Volker .he was found brutally murdered 2 nights ago with The Reaper carved into his chest as usual and I few more details that are to grewsom to be said in this report.I cut off his dick I say while laughing.if anyone has any information on the reaper please contact us .before the tv can continue talking Zane has already turned it off and by then everyone is looking at me .What the hell Athena they all say witch only makes me laugh harder.

Thank you for reading sorry this chapter Came out a little late in the day if you spot any mistakes politely point them out:)