"Oh my god!" Delilah said, bringing her hand to cover her mouth, putting on her best act. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean..."

"It's okay!" Abigail Edwards replied, bending down to pick up her books, an action Delilah copied, helping her collecting everything. "I should have looked where I was walking too!" The red haired girl chuckled. Her blue eyes finally laid on the blonde girl in front of her and, for a brief second, it was like she saw a ghost.

Delilah chuckled too, handing the girl the last book. "These phones!" She giggled. "Again, I am very sorry!"

Abigail cleared her throat, forcing herself to act in the most possible natural way, reserving the blonde a smile. "No problems, none of us got hurt, so it's all good!" She spoke. "Are you new here? Although we're not exactly few students here, I've never seen you around!"

"Uhm, yes. Moved from Liverpool this year!" Delilah replied, feeling extremely thankful for those drama lessons her parents made her attend in middle school. At time she thought they were pointless, as she never dreamed of becoming an actress, but right now she felt lucky she did took them, and hell, she did not loose her skills. "Heard education was better here, so I decided to give it a shot." She shrugged.

Abigail nodded, looking quite surprised. "We have the best teachers and classes here, so you made a great choice!" She smiled again. "This is why this university is élite. Oh, what bad manners, I'm Abigail Edwards! It's so nice to meet you!"

"Daisy Bishop, my pleasure!" Delilah returned the smile, cordially shaking her hand. "Uhm, I am heading to the cafeteria with some friends, you can join if you want!"

"That's very kind of you, but I'm afraid I have to pass. I'm heading to the library for an essay." The red haired girl replied, not hiding a hint of disappointment in her voice. "But we can definitely grab a coffee or a tea any other time!" She opened her bag and let out what looked like to be a business card. "Here's my number, feel free to text me anytime, even if you need the smallest thing! I'd like very much to feel you welcome at our university!"

At that point, Delilah couldn't tell if her kindness was real or was just because of her re-election; either way, her plan to get closer to the group was now working. If I get Abigail, I get everyone she thought as she accepted her business card and smiled. "Thank you!"

Abigail nodded, a smile always plastered on her face which looked like made of porcelain. "I should get going now, so I guess I see you around soon?"

"Yes, sure!" Delilah nodded. "Have a nice day, Abigail!"

"Have a nice day too, Daisy!" The red haired giggled, taking her phone out once she was nowhere near Delilah. She stopped by the nearest bathroom and took a deep breath.

It's not her she kept telling, knowing exactly that that girl couldn't be Rachel. But why did she look like her? That had to be just a coincidence, right? Unlocking her phone, she quickly wrote a text message to her friends. She remembered them mentioning something about that new girl, but Abigail didn't pay too much attention, until now, until he saw her that close.

𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮: 𝘈𝘣𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘭

𝘛𝘰: 𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘭, 𝘌𝘺𝘳𝘦𝘮, 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘪𝘢

𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘶𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵.

Although it was peak time, with most of the students on their break looking for a quick snack while waiting for their next class, the cafeteria was, fortunately, not all that full. There was enough space to move around and even free tables. Delilah searched for her friends to the crowd, spotting them near the counter, reading the menu of the day on the blackboard. She quickly approached them, even pushing someone along the way for the hurry.