1K READS!!!!!!!!

^I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

I SERIOUSLY CAN'T BELIEVE IT

WHAT

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH I NEVER EXPECTED THISSSSSSS

*deep breaths*

Wow, okay, my mind is utterly exploded right now.

Words aren't working.

Wow.

Have I said how grateful I am??? Because I am!

I'm so so so grateful that so many people from around the world took such an interest in my little book!

When I first learned about fanfiction a year or two ago, I never dreamed I would write stuff that PEOPLE WANTED TO READ!

Tbh, I was too shy to show anyone, and I didn't trust my own opinion about it, so I didn't have much of a second opinion...

But still! It's so mindblowing that A THOUSAND PEOPLE decided to take an interest in my writing!!!

And it's so bad, it's really so bad, so many plot holes and missing bits of information.

But people clearly liked it for some odd reason, and I can't thank you enough for suffering through it!

My writing style has changed ASTRONOMICALLY over the year (almost a year and a half) that I've been on Wattpad, so whenever I go back and read this book I cringe.

I really can't thank you all enough for reading it! It means so much to me, and y'know that feeling in your chest where it almost hurts because you feel so happy?

That's me right now. My chest almost hurts because I feel so incredibly happy and thankful for you guys.

Anyway, if you've read to the end of this, I hope you know that this is not fake. I am so so so happy, and thankful.

If you read this book and are disappointed, I don't blame you!

I have a few more books you might like to check out, especially my newest one 'Till The Night Falls. The writing is much better, and I have done my best to fill any plot holes. My character is much more rounded and more developed, and the chapters are longer. And it's about the same movie that this one's about, so you might like that.

Plug over.

I really do love you, and I hope you know that!

Last time, I promise. Thank you so much!

See you in my other books!

- Viri