Chapter One: The Robbery

Start from the beginning

"Who are you?" I asked out of breath, my fingers tangled in his hair.

Once again I felt weak from his smile. "I, Amor am the only man you need to ever be around again."

Confused I frowned. "What do you mean?"

He traced my jaw with one of his long fingers. "I'll explain later but right now I need to get you out of here before anyone finds out about you."

"Finds out about me?"

"I don't have time to explain. Right now you are going to go back out there and if anyone asks I hit you. I taught you a lesson. Do you hear me?"

"But you won't hit me." I knew as I said the words they were true. This strange man would never hurt me though I could not explain why.

He grinned. "No I wouldn't. I'm glad you know that." His hand slid down around my throat and I whimpered, the desire only growing by his roughness. "Don't worry Amor we will soon." His words didn't make since to me but he suddenly was moving towards the door. "Remember I beat you and act scared." He pushed me back into the lobby. "Now that ought to teach you a lesson bitch."

I fell to the floor and scratched my knees. Looking up I saw the man jerk his head towards me sniffing. 'Could he smell my blood?' I wondered.

He looked concerned till I nodded and he relaxed. Then he turned to the rest of the people. "Move so you're up against that wall." He motioned to the wall facing the street.

I saw what he was doing. We would block the cops from seeing him escaping. Suddenly I grew worried he would be caught and I would never see him again. The thought made me sick and I felt like throwing up.

Suddenly the lights went out and I watched as he escaped out the back. Soon the doors opened and cops came, guns blazing.

We were all escorted out and I was taken to an ambulance though I didn't know why. "What did he do to you?" the EMT asked.

"He hit me," I said touching my face. "He was threatening a child so I stood up and yeah well..."

"Well I’m sorry you were in there. A pretty girl like you should never be through something like that." He smiled and I returned his smile only to be polite.

I still didn't know his name but his dark eyes burned into me. His black hair was short with a messy way. I knew I would know him anywhere. Something about him woke a deep dark side of me that demanded to be with him.

After the EMT finished taking care of me a police woman came and took my statement. "You know honey you'll probably be called into court when we catch him," she said. "Since you had one on one time with him."

"Alright. How long do you think it'll take to catch him?" I ask nervously.

The woman thought I was nervous about him finding me because she patted my shoulder. "Don't worry honey he can't get you now. Just when you go home lock your doors and windows."

"Will do. Thank you." I smiled. "Can I go home now?"

"Yes of course but please call if you remember anything."

When I got home I turned on the tub and filled it up and slipped in. My mind wondered to the man. My brain wasn't my own. I couldn't think straight and I knew this wasn't me. I was quiet and kept my head down paying no attention to men and mostly certainly not getting noticed.

So what was this new slid of me that wanted to do dirty things to a man who robbed a bank and held a child to gun point. I would have always hated a person like that but he was different. I felt he had a reason for doing it.