Chapter One: The Robbery

Standing in line I tapped my foot. It had been a long day at work and even though I told my boss I would stop by the bank I was wishing I hadn’t now. Finally the line started to move and I saw there were only a few people in front of me.

For some reason I had been on edge all day. Normally I was calm and kept to myself but today I felt as if my skin was crawling.

The airs on the back of my neck rose and I turned searching for someone though I didn’t know who. My body was acting of its own accord and I wondered what was going on. A smell flittered through the room and I closed my eyes. Whatever the same was amazing. I had never smelled anything like it and it made me hungry, though not for food.

Feeling dizzy I moved to sit down. Something was wrong with me and I was worried I was about to pass out. My fingers tingled and then it spread throughout my whole body. I squeezed my eyes shut pray it would stop. I didn’t understand what was going on or what I was even feeling. My body longed for something.

Suddenly I was jerked down and a guy looked at me as if I was out of my mind. Then I heard the gun shot. "I said stay on the ground!" shouted an angry voice.

I saw the horror of the bank being robbed, but I didn't care. The man with the gun was the only thing my body cared about. It longed to go to him, to wrap my arms around him, kiss him, to give myself to him. My mind finally kicked in and I realized what I was thinking about doing to this man who was robbing a bank.

"Put the money in the bag and don't try to use that fake shit. I'll know and you don't want to find out what I'll do to you then," he shouted at one of the women behind the desk.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I found myself wanting a man with a gun who was threatening people. I had to fight everything in my body to stop from going to him. ‘Damnit Katrina you can't do that,’ I told myself. He would hurt me, kill me probably.

My eyes followed his every move but he never once looked over at me and for some reason I felt hurt, like this man should know I'm right here. I couldn’t explain it but I wanted that man and he would want me too if he only just saw me.

Sirens screamed and soon the building was surrounded with flashing colors. "Who trigger the alarm?" the man shouted. His dark eyes turned mad and he jerked a little girl up maybe ten and held the gun to her head. "Tell me or I will shoot her."

"No!" the mother screamed. She tried to move to them but when I man pointed the gun to her she stopped.

"Please don’t.” It wasn't till I saw everyone looking at me that I realized it was me who had spoken.  Suddenly I found myself standing tall in front of him. "Let her go please. She has nothing to do this."

The man growled and dropped the girl. His eyes scanned my body taking in every detail. Suddenly he grinned and my stomach lurch. His smile was so sexy I felt my knees weaken. "You're coming with me."  He grabbed the money the woman had and jerked me into his arms.

Fire blazed through my skin from where he touched me. It was like my body was responding to his. Electricity shocked through me as his hand slid from my back down to grab my butt and my fingers curled around his shirt.

"I've been looking for you for a long time," his whispered in my ear. Chills ran down my back. The more I heard, saw, and felt this man the more I wanted him. He pulled me into a room and pressed me against the wall. "God you smell good," he said as he ran his nose up my neck. His fingers slipped under my shirt and squeezed my hips.