Henry: Cut Look so Deep

Henry

Slowly, I looked down and check on her, deep sleep. I wasn't going to let her, not a chance, but I know she would insisted so I put some sleeping pills on her drink knowing it'll get her sleepy before eventually fall a sleep.

I hold her standing up, carrying her in front of me where she hide her face on the crook of my neck. Swinging her side to side, she's so adorable. I walked outside to find them on the living room,

"She's asleep?" Charles asked

I nodded, "thought you're gonna let her to go to work?" Oscar asked,

"Do you really think I would do that?" I raised my eyebrow, just before our door bell ring,

Theo get up to open the door, "The fuck? Alfie!?" We looked at the door to find Alfie bleeding out, and heavily injured.

They rushed through the door and I rushed back to my room to put Ariel in bed.

— —

"What the fuck happened!?" Theo asked while Charles tried to clean up his wound, but the cut looked so deep and so it the gun wound,

"I-it's a trap, it's a-all a trap. H-he he k-knows... h-he c-can't f-find Ariel.. D-don't let h-him find h-her" we look at each other, my heart started to beat, I rushed back to the room and hugged her tightly, causing her to shuffle, but I kept on holding her.

"Is she alright?" Charles ran to the room

I nodded.

I tried to calm my breathing before putting her back on the bed, cold sweat started to run, I can't help but to feel this way, I need to keep her safe. I can't imagine myself losing her.

I walked back to the living room to find everything is so quiet, like I could hear a pin drop. They're all standing around Alfie, bloodied Alfie,

He didn't make it..

Fuck..

Ariel...

"What are we gonna do?" Charles asked

"I mean how the fuck did he even manage to get here!? And how can he lasted so long like what the fuck is going on!?" Oscar roamed before we heard a gun shot.

"Fuck! Grab Ariel!" I yelled as Theo run to her room.

I grab my gun, trying to locate the people, we've been blown. We have a secret room behind one of the library book, Theo took her there and all of us rushing inside, while we're waiting for back up. There's a definite leak and we know we were out numbered.

"Is she okay?" She has woken up and rubbing her eyes.

"What's going on?" She asked as she grab the steel pipe by the bookshelf.

"We can't stay here forever, we need to leave now." Theo explained.

I took out my gun and hand it to her, Oscar was about to stop me but she can defends herself. She's thought to survive and self defense. "Take this, and you're not leaving my side do you understand?"

She took the gun and nodded, "promise me Ariel."

"I promise you, I will stay by your side." Fear in her eyes but I know she trusted us. Charles put a bullet proof vest on her, and she looked at him "where's your vest?"

"We don't need one love, but you do." He smile before giving her a kiss and patted her butt to stand next to me as she walked willingly.

— —

We've manage to pass a few guards, as we spot out entrance to get out, we've killed a few but they're still roaming in the house.

I glance at my right side to find Ariel no longer standing by my side,

"A-alfie???" She started to sob.. she's staring at his dead body, that now has been move more like throw to the floor.

She dropped on her knees, "a-alfieee" she kept on sobbing, its so painful to see this but we need to and must go.

"I know, I know sweetheart but we have to go." As i tried to pulled her hand slowly but she didn't budge she kept on crying,

"What the fuck taking you so l.." Theo was cut off when he see her on the floor bowling at her dead brother.

"Cover me" i told him and he nodded.

I grab her and hold her tightly as she throw tantrums, hitting my back and bawling "i'm sorry, i'm sorry sweetheart" i keep on saying that to her, whisper her sweet things but it's hard. Seeing what she has seen is not easy..