Ariel: Fire by accident

Ariel

"You look gorgeous"

"Thanks, you do too" I smiled grab my sling bag and walked out of my home to the terrace. My family owns a little café just outside at the terrace of out home.

"Anderson, latest by midnight, understand?" I rolled my eyes. My brother Alfie is beyond irritating, every time i go out with someone. I can't really blame him though after my dad passed he has been looking after my mom and me throughly but then again this a small town the worst thing that happens so far is someone's house caught on fire by accident.

"Will you relax, what's the worst could happened?" I rolled my eyes, grab Peter's hand.

"I will bring her back by midnight" he announced, rolling my eyes even more. He didn't need to do that, I'm 21 and not underage.

"Wait" i search my bag "I forgot to lock my bike" my precious bike, I walk outside to find 4 men standing in the entrance of my café"

They're huge.

Muscly, If i stand behind one of them I can confirm that others cannot see me, I observe and find that they look like they just got hit by a bus and dragged around.

They're a mess.

They look like they're in an intense and deep conversation, I look at my surroundings the people at my café, They looked terrified.

This 4 random dudes must make them uncomfortable.

I cleared my throat,

"Excuse me.."

One of them turn themselves. I know them, wait did I...

"C-charles ?" Am i seeing things..

"Ariel Hill" the guy said, it's Oscar Cavill.

I know them, all of them. They used to be my neighbor, then they had to move they're a close friend of my brother they stay at our house many times to when I was a kid.

I smile, "i'it's been a while, how are you guys?" I asked excited about it, I miss so much, they're like my brothers too, although they look different now they look like man that you don't want to be close with, really nice to be looked at but too dangerous too touch.

They smile but for a second I feel like snapping back into reality and realizing what stage they're in right now.

"O-oh my god, are you guys okay?" I panicked, grabbing Charles hand before Henry stopping me "little one, slow down he's wounded" pointing at his shirt that is badly blooded.

"Kitten why don't you grab your brother hmm" Oscar told me, I ran and sort of shouted through the house.

"Alfie!!!! Alfiee!!!" He jumped in his sit causing his breakfast to spill on the floor.

"What!? Are you okay!?"

I ran pas through him going to the kitchen where we keep the kit while running I told him "yes! But they're not! Go outside! Fast!!"
I hear the sound of him running not long after Peter come next to me

"Babe what's wrong?"

"Just help me" i hand him a few towel and kit while i grab a bowl of water, rushing outside.

"Slow down princess you're gonna hurt yourself" Theo grab the bowl of water of my hand.

"Ariel, don't you have to go somewhere?" Noticing Alfie that didn't even try to help just standing still.

"What? I want to help" I said crouching in front of Charles.

"No. You two leave. Now."

I looked at him angrily, what the hell is his problem.

"I'm not leaving!" I insisted

"Ariel! Do as I said!"

"No!" Just then my mom came out, was about to speak before stunned looking at them.

"Sweetheart do what your brother said"

"But mom.."

"I know you want to help but I need you to run to post office and help me send this letter to your uncle"

Passing me an envelope, honestly didn't know why they just didn't used phone.

"It can wa.." she cut me off

"Now" i looked at wounded Charles.

"I'll be fine, I'll see you later okay"

I took the letter and go with Peter, get in his jeep and drive to the post office.

"Who are they?" He asked

"An old friend of my brothers, they serve together in the army, used to i guess" he nodded.

I was quite on the ride to the office, I didn't understand why they didn't let me help. I know Charles was the one who was badly hurt but I could see all of them was in a bad shape.

— —
🍋🍋