Ariel: I Promise You, I Won't Cross

Ariel

Curiosity might be the right word. I missed my mom and Alfie, I know that they've been trying so hard to makes me feel at home.

Do I hate them for what happened? No.

I just didn't understand, I feel like both of them hiding more things, and hate I don't think that's what I'm feeling

Confusion? Yes.

Good hosts would be the right word, for them.

Although, they've been around me and when I meant around as in they never left me alone. They tried to just talk about what I like and we catch up this past few years. Not that anything surprising new because whatever I've learned or do now is because of them. They teach me how to ride a bike, surf and anything that they know I'd be interested in.

I took my bag and wear my converse. Today is the first day of working at the cafe in the city, I've been trying so hard to convince them that I wanted to part time at least. I hate not working or not doing anything, so they did, I have to say convincing Henry and Oscar is the hardest, I bet they can make me on my knees and begging them for something, because they still wouldn't budge.

The city sure is different, I've never been here and honestly I did miss being in a small town, but at the same time it excite me.

Passing their study room slowly not wanting to get lectured by Oscar or Henry.

"Ariel."

How on earth they could hear..

I slowly go to their room to found Oscar sitting behind his desk that is so gigantic with  Henry and Charles sitting in front.

"Kitten is this the café outfit?" Oscar asked

"Hmm not really they just said wear white tops and black skirt" they did and this is the only outfit that I have as I don't generally wear white or black.

He took a deep breath maybe he didn't like it because the wound stab actually showing since this is a crop top

"Is it because the wound is showing?" I not realizing that I frowned

"What? No. Is just ..."

"Baby we didn't care about scar" Charles pulling me to his lap, he's warm and I like being with him and them, "is just this skirt is too showing and we wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable working with this skirt" he added to be really honest I like when he babied me, what am i thinking he's just trying to make me comfortable.

I nodded but I really don't have any other black color skirt "but I don't have other black skirt, maybe today I'll just wear this first I think should be alright."

He gave them a look, I don't know why they always give each other a look when i'm literally standing right here.

"Ok, after your shift, we'll pick you up and get you new skirt and we can have dinner outside after that, what do you think?"

I like going outside, so I nodded excitedly.

"Ok I should go now, Theo must be waiting"

"Wait baby, there's something we want to tell you first"

I nodded, "as you know that we're dealing with a lot of people good or not so we need to set up a few rules for you and.."

I sighed why do I need to have rules "I don't want to have any rules" I said

"Well if you don't wanna have any rules you can just stay at home with us"

I frown, "listen first baby okay?" I nodded.

"You know the city here is more dangerous so you cannot just simply trust people that you just meet. You have to call us anytime you feel uncomfortable or unsafe okay? Because usually guts are right so you should let us know" I nodded.

"If you have a new friend and wanted to go out for drinks or food you have to let us know too and no you cannot bring your friend over because this place is a secret okay?" I nodded.

"Promise me Ariel"

"I promise you I won't cross" I stated, they always made me promise and I always try to kept it. Keyword: try

"Ariel," Henry called, he didn't say a single word the whole time I was there.

"Yes?" I asked

"No boys." Is he serious? Not saying I want to date someone but suddenly, he makes me wonder.

I want to ask again was opening my mouth but he cut me off knowing the answer.

"No and no date." He doesn't leave a room for argument so I nodded not that I have intentions anyway but looking at them everyday I feels like I want them badly but I doubt it was a mutual things since I don't even understand any of this.

"Kitten do you want to date then?" Oscar suddenly threw me off.

I pouted "no, not really" before adding "I just want to be with you guys" true.

Smile and smirk form in their faces.

"Good, now lets go, I'll drop you off" he hold me and I was automatically wrap my legs in around his waist

"Isn't Theo dropping me off?" I asked

"Well, I'm dropping you off now" he grab my backpack and walk outside to his car.