Charles: Break my Hearts

Charles

My little baby, I was shot but it's nothing, seeing her at this stage breaks my heart. None of us realize she was shot, her voice and cry earlier on the plane its painful to hear.

She move a little,

"M-momm" she mumbled and open her eyes. She has move a couple few times but this is the first time she's fully awake.

"Baby" I held her arm as she tried to sit,

"Be careful" I help her to sit up. Her wound already close but she'll still pain as we haven't take the stitches off yet.

She hissed, one oh her hand trying to reach her back but I stopped her hand grabbing it slowly as I made her sit in between my leg carefully lean her back on mine.

"Is your back hurt?" I asked she nodded.

"M-my mom" she said.

How do we tell her..

"You want your mom baby?"

She nodded.

Just then Oscar, Henry and Theo walks in.

"How are you feeling little one?" Henry asked

"F-fine but my back hurt" she again try to reached her back but Oscar stop it buy holding both of her hand.

"W-what happened?" She asked

We gave each other look.

Oscar sighed "lets talk when you feel a lot better okay? Lets just get some rest and.."

She cut him off "no. I want to know and I deserve to know"

She sure does have claw just like what Oscar said. Between all of us, Oscar hate disobedience the most, we are all dominant and Oscar sure one hell of a Sadist, but when it comes to this little baby he sure will enjoy giving her some punishment.

"Okay." He said.

"We were on a mission, and our plan when side ways that causing us to get stuck at the nearby island and we found out that your town was one of the nearest." Before he continued "we would continue but we're running out of options and Charles also were injured. That's causing us to went to your place."

True but not the whole story, as he tell about 20% out of 100%

She looked down "then why do I have to separate from my mom and Alfie?"

"Because they follow us and we didn't know. If the three of you go together, it will be more dangerous for each one of you as they know we when to your place."

"This doesn't make sense" she mumbled.

Oscar looked at her intently before adding "the reason why you're the only one with us is because you're the only one that they didn't know about" not entirely wrong.

"See the thing is Alfie was known as an only child and the people there only know we're relate to him and you know your name is not on the family card as well because your mom and Alfie hide you." Lie. They know about her but not sure whether she's related that we figured that they must've been found out that they related.

She nodded.

"Are you mad at us?" Theo asking directly.

"No, I was just confused" she stated

"You're not upset?" Henry asked again.

"No. Hmm if I was in your position I would probably do the same thing especially if I'm in a bad shape but hmm when can I see my mom and Alfie again?"

Oscar give me a look.

"Baby, not for the time being.." she cut me off

"Why?? Why can't I see them?" Her eyes watered.

Fuck me.

"I know.. is just dangerous right now and if you three meet now is like I'm putting a gun on you. You don't want that to happened would you? I'm sure you want everyone is safe too"

Her tears dropped.

"I-i just missed them" her voice breaking at the end.

"Kitten do you remember what Alfie says?" Oscar asked lifting up her chin

"H-he'll come and find me" she says

"See. I'm pretty sure that they will find a way but right now everyone's safety is very important." She nodded

But her tears still dropping, she's upset.

"Do you want me to hug you?" I asked as I've been caressing the side of her arms.

She nodded.

I got up and lifted her under her arms and hugged her while holding her.

She cried on my neck.

They all looked at her, is heartbreaking but we didn't have a choice.

I caressed her back whispering sweet things to her to calm her down.