"You're a little shit," Isa pinched his thigh, though she couldn't stop smiling, turning to look at Maya as Tom's hand came to wrap around her waist. "My heart is pounding," Isa took a deep breath as Maya turned back to her. 

"Isabella, do you think you stayed loyal in Casa Amor?"

"Yeah I do," she nodded. "I knew that I felt something strong for Tom and for me this just proved it. I knew that I did what I needed to to be true to myself and my morals."

"Tom, did you think you were loyal?"

"I think coming into Casa I was open to the experience," he said honestly. "I spoke with the girls and I had some deeper conversations but I do think I stayed loyal, and I think I was respectful to Isabella as well."

"Who was the girl you were getting to know?"

"Lydia," Tom nodded to the woman in the white.

"Lydia, anything to say to Tom?"

"Listen, he thinks they have something special there, and I can't fault him for that," the woman shrugged. 

"Do you really think it was respectful to lead her on?" another one of the Casa girls piped up, Isa's brow cocking.

"Tom, do you think you led Lydia on?" Maya turned to the boy, Isa turning as well to face him.

"I don't," Tom shook his head. "I sat her down and said I specifically didn't want to do that and let her know my heart was with Isabella. I honestly don't think my actions should have made my decision come like a shock."

"But do you not think-" the other woman piped up again, Isabella cutting her off. 

"I'm sorry, I don't want to be rude here," Isa looked to Maya who nodded for her to continue. "I want to cut to the chase. Lydia, did you feel led on?"

"I don't think so," Lydia shook her head. "I think in all honesty he was very respectful."

"Did you two share a bed? Kiss outside a challenge?" Isa looked between both of the two, who shook their heads. "Then,  I love the fire for sticking up for your friend," Isa addressed the girl who had been speaking. "But where was there leading on? And that is coming right from Lydia? Honestly, I don't want to harp on this. Why are we making a problem where the actual involved parties don't see one?"

"That's a bit rude isn't it?" Layla said, causing Isa to roll her eyes. 

"It's rude to sit there and speak on behalf of someone," Isa said. "Lydia, I am sorry if you feel hurt and I think Tom deserves to hear whatever else you have to say."

"Honestly, I'm good," the Scottish woman confirmed. The group then turned back to Maya.

"The fuck was that," Isa whispered as she relaxed back into her seat. 

"She jumped down Casey and Claudia's throats too," Tom said under his breath as the producers told Will it was his turn to choose. Isa smiled as she watched the blonde and Jessie reunite across the fire pit. Isabella cooed as she watched the Aussie cry at the idea of being back with Will, her smile soft as she watched the two embrace. Her smile quickly turned upside down, the brunette audibly gasping when she heard Will admit to not being loyal. 

"Holy shit," she murmured as she watched the boy try to explain what had happened, and she could see the pain on Jessie's face. After hearing from Layla, the tensions were still high as Maya gestured for Shaq to stand. 

Isabella could feel her heart ache as she watched the boy talk about his Casa experience. Isa sighed as she felt the shock around the firepit as Tanya walked in with Martin, Shaq's face quite frankly heart breaking. Isa tuned out of the conversation had between Maya, Martin, Tanya and Shaq, and just wanted the night to wrap up.