We walked to our trailer, and this time Aidan got changed in the bathroom.

I was still busy with my top when Aidan walked out of the bathroom.

"Would you mind looking away?" I asked and he immediately turned around.

I had my green bikini on again, but it would always take really long to put the top on, because it had a really annoying clip.

"Could you help me with the clip?" I asked and he turned around.

"Of course." he said and he started trying to close the clip.

"You need to just put it in." I said and he chuckled a bit.

"That's what she said." he said laughing and I sighed.

"You're such a child." I said and I felt that he had closed the clip.

"Well, I'm done. Let's go." he said and he handed me a towel.

We then quickly walked out, and Orlando and Dean weren't there yet.

I sat down on the bridge, with only our feet touching the water.

"I'm scared to see my dad again." I sighed and I snuggled into his shoulder.

"Why? You didn't do anything wrong, right?" he said and put his arm around me.

"Well, I did. I fell in love with you, and I promised him that I wouldn't fall in love with you." I sighed and he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Falling in love with me isn't a sin, I would rather call it luck." Aidan said smiling down at me.

"Aidan, believe me, my dad will also be mad at you!" I exclaimed and raised my eyebrows at him.

"I can defend myself." he said and quickly showed off his muscles.

"My dad's way stronger than you." I said but he shook his head.

"I don't believe you, you're trying to scare me, aren't ya?" he said laughing and I laughed with him.

"No, I'm only warning you." I said and I put my head on his shoulder again.

"We're here!" I heard Dean yell and I immediately pushed Aidan a bit away from me.

"Finally, what took you guys so long?" I asked and stood up from the bridge.

"Nothing." Dean said but I knew he was lying.

"What did you do?" I asked suspicious and he kinda giggled.

"Tell me." I said as I slowly stood up.

"Never!" Dean said and he jumped into the water.

"Dean!" I exclaimed and I jumped in after him.

I grabbed him by his shoulders, and then put one arm around his neck.

I wrapped my legs around him, and I squized his neck.

"Dean O'Gorman, you are telling me now!" I exclaimed and he laughed.

"Fine, I was in your trailer!" Dean said and he had quite a hard time also keeping me and him above the surface.

"What did you do there?!" I exclaimed and he just held in his breath and we sunk down.

I then released him from my grip, but he didn't swim up immediately.

I grabbed his hand, but I didn't have much time left to stay under water.

I tried to pull him up, but he was too heavy to lift.

I quickly swam up, and I gasped for breath.

I then dove down again, and Dean opened his eyes and swam up with me.

When we reached the surface we both gasped for breath.

"You idiot! I thought you were drowning!" I exclaimed as I pushed him.

"Hey, I would never drown." Dean said as he put his arms around me.

Orlando and Aidan then also jumped in, and Aidan immediately dove under water and pushed his hair back.

"Skyla's staring at Aidan." Dean said and I slapped his arm and let go of him.

"Shut up, I've catched you looking at my boobs alot more." I said and he blushed.

"I've never done that!" Dean exclaimed as Aidan swam up again and swam next to me.

"What have you never done?" Aidan asked confused and he stroke his hair back.

"Yeah Dean, what have you never done?" I asked Dean and he punched me on my shoulder.

"Looked at her breasts." he sighed softly and Orlando couldn't stop laughing at his shyness.

"Aidan?!" Someone yelled and we saw Peter walking over the shore.

"Yo, here! What's up?" Aidan replied as he swam to the shore.

"You haven't read the hobbit, right?" Peter asked and Aidan shook his head.

"Meet me at Bilbo's house in half an hour, okay?" Peter asked and Aidan quickly nodded.

"Yeah, that's fine." Aidan said and Peter walked away.

"Skyla, I'm going back. Are you coming?" he asked and he already climbed out of the water.

"Yeah." I replied and I also swam to the shore.

I there climbed out, and Aidan immediately wrapped a towel around me.

"Thank you." I wispered and he quickly smiled at me.

"Let's go." he said and we walked to our trailer.

"Oh look, Dean brought us a note." I said and I grabbed the note from the table.

Hello Skyla and Aidan,
Whatever you do, do it safe.
We can't have another Skyla or Aidan running around on set,
Love the big brothers<3

"What does it say?" Aidan asked and he put his chin on my shoulder.

"You can read it yourself." I said and I handed him the note as I grabbed some clothes.

"Is he talking about us having sex?" Aidan asked and I fully facepalmed.

I just uploaded the first chapter of the prequel, only to give you guys a sneak peek of her life there. The next chapter will be uploaded when this story has reached 50 chapters, but since all you guys are good support I decided to give you that sneak peak. Hope you enjoy it<3