Chapter 09: Laxus

You are my citadel you are my wishing well my baby blue
I used to like liquor to get me inspired
But you look so beautiful, my new supplier

High Enough

A knocked-out Natsu catches your eye as you turn towards the guild door, your steps faltering

Gray assures you, "Come on, (Y/N), he'll be alright." You nod in his direction, choosing to let Natsu rest after he got electrocuted by Laxus which infuriated you.

You wanted to pursue Laxus, but that would be a terrible idea given your lack of fighting experience with lightning. It's something to think about for later though.

Your eyebrows furrow as you notice your guildmates getting caught in an enchantment that was more like a trap, probably set by the green-haired man who you recall was Freed. They're making everyone fight each other? Huh... Battle of Fairy Tail indeed.

Gray steps into a clothing store. "I'm going to fight the Thunder Legion. Take care of yourself!"

"You too, don't do anything stupid 'til I get back." You reply to which Gray smirks.

The dark-haired man chuckles before replying, "How can I? You're taking all the stupid with you."

You head off to another area. Now to fight someone... Should you try to fight someone from the Thunder Legion? You're not sure if that's a good idea.

You run towards an area you thought was void of wizards, but you shake your head and sigh once you realize there were a few guildmates in this area.

An enchantment automatically surrounds you and a guildmate to whom you weren't introduced yet. You had no choice but to fight him, or you won't be able to stick around until the end.

"Don't take this to heart." The man says arrogantly, further proving he was a Fairy Tail member.

The man is surrounded by an explosion wall as you swoop both of your arms and shout, "Explosion Wave!" Of course, you only used a weak version so as to not injure him.

He stumbles, however, wasn't saved from the explosives. You sigh as the enchantment knocks him out. You didn't want to fight him but you had to see this thing to the end.

Fizzling sounds suddenly fill the sky, making you look up and discover the floating lacrimas all over the city. You gasp in horror as you realize they were filled with lightning, and when discharged, lightning will fill the city.

A voice calls out your name, making you look in that direction. Your eyes light up as you see Cana, which means all the women in the guild have been freed from their stone state.