Part 13

Bright can't help, but hugged him tightly. Today is the best day of his life. He never thought a simple date turned into life changing happiness. Securing him in his arms and kissed his hair, "I love you" Feeling each other's speeding heartbeat seems best music to their ears.....feeling their desires....passion....unsaid promises and their love through silence where nature was the only witness.

"I will arrange your operation this month."

"No"

"WHAT?" out of shock, Bright detached himself from hug, looked at Win keenly. His eyes roamed on his face, seeking any hint of joke. It was really a joke as Win wants his eyesight back, but didn't want any operation! It puzzled him, "What are you saying?"

"I said, I don't want any operation." Win said calmly, sounds like he was talking to a kid.

"You wouldn't get your eyesight back then!"

"I know" he smiled, "I want to see you, but---" he trailed off......closed his eyes before inhaled deeply, "Bright" he breath out, "I have lost my trust to others. I know, its unreasonable sometimes, but I just cant trust anyone as my doctor." He said calmly before leaned forward to kiss him which somehow landed below his eye. He chuckled sadly sensing that he kissed in wrong place, "I cant even kiss you properly. But, I trust you with my heart and soul." Bright about to say something, but Win continued, "I really want you as my doctor."

Bright sighed sadly, its painful to see how insecure Win felt, but still struggling to get his trust back through Bright..... Its breaking his heart. Bright pulled the younger into his embrace, "Your love and faith are enough for me. You don't need to kiss me perfectly."

"You can't understand how it like to be a blind. How it feels like in dark black all the time. No matter how sunny the day is, my sky is always painted in black." Tears slipped from Win's eyes, "I tried to stay in this darkness forever and my hatred helped me a lot." He chuckled through tear, "Then you come out of nowhere and shower me with your love. Now I want to see the person who love me to the extent that it changed my mind, and you must take this responsibility of it."

"But Win—"

"shhhhhhh" He shushed him before holds his torso, "after that incident, I have stopped trusting people. I only trusted my family and friends." He rested his head on doctor's broad shoulder, "I was skeptical at first, but my heart already trusted you before I knew it." Pressed his face deeper on his neck, "I still don't understand, how a stranger became a heart-shaker" he ended with such a tone that Bright can't help but smiled fondly.....it sounds adorable! He looked at him with so much adoration that how the taller man looks like a small child in his arms. Secured him in his arms while playing with his soft hair, "I will never disappoint you" Bright smiled, "I promise" A Mild but intoxicating scent hits his senses, the was unique and its Win's very own scent.

"I will wait till my days end" Win stated in small fragile voice.

Bright just tightened his arms around him, "but, it will take four years!" he whispered, "I don't want to say away from you."

"Me too." He kissed neck only to get a broken sigh in response, "But I want you become famous in your field."

"But Win---"

He put his finger to shushed him, "Our love should be our strength, not our weakness."

Bright sighed, "I promise to give you whatever you want" he holds his to promised silently to himself.

Comfortable silence spreads through entire atmosphere. Bright cupped his face gently before kissed his cheek lovingly.....rest his head on his shoulder......inhaled deeply before circled his arms around his waist and pulled him gently. Win dipped his fingers in doctor's soft hair and started caressing lovingly. He smiled when Bright sighed then pressed himself more into him.