Part 3

Bright waited in front of music school. Today his eleventh days; he was coming in same time since the day he spotted Win. He determined for his love, but he didn't know how to approach him. His friendship with Luke suddenly turned bitter, they only talk when necessary. Bright tried to talk to him, but feels like Luke avoided him. Was their friendship that fragile? Bright wonder sometime. They had been together since school days, even distance didn't create anything, but just affection towards same person was beyond everything. It hurt their hearts. But one thing he didn't understand that why Luke didn't approach Win before? Why he still waiting for and for what? Two years isn't a joke!! Bright overwhelmed by many unanswered questions!

Suddenly loud chatters made him back to his sense. He looked around to see students are coming from music school. Bright quickly hide behind a tree beside school-gate. He waited patiently. One by one students coming out from school and soon enough Bright saw his pretty boy walking towards him.....step by step. His every step was so elegant.....Bright found himself falling deeper. Soon, Win walked past him......a sweet intoxication fragrance filling up his senses. This scent was very much Win's, it defined him. Bright eyes follow the latter's every move, tried to capture every single detail in his heart.

Suddenly Win tumbled on his own feet, lost his balance......he tried to stop falling by holding his stick, but it also slipped from his hand. His one knee buckled while other leg stretched. Win stumbled forward and about to hit on the ground, a pair of strong arms hold him tightly, secured him in embrace. Out of fear Win hold those strong arms tightly, his heart raced. Slowly, that person made him stand properly, Win still holding his arm.....he sensed the person bend down and next moment handed back his stick and about to walked away ......"Thanks" he slightly bowed, showing his gratitude.

The other silent for couple of seconds before whispered a simple "okay" then walked away. Win walked to other side of the road. He stopped for a second and turned around.....although he can't see, but still hope he can see his savior. He felt his heart still racing abnormally, feeling of strong arms around him still lingering on his body, a mild fragrance of his savior filled in his mind ....... a tiny bubble of unknown feeling burst inside his heart. This feeling was so new that he can't understand how to react, finally he sighed before headed towards his friend's car.

On the opposite side of the road, there was person standing like a stature. His eyes were wide and he gazed his own hands, breathing unevenly. His brain stopped working a while ago and his heart pounding like crazy. He still feeling Win's soft skin on his hands, hot breathe on his neck ..... Win soft sweet fragrance still making him dizzy.

"Did he talk to me? Did I touch him?" he asked himself breathlessly. He can't believe that he touched Win .....almost embraced him. Slowly a smile formed when he realized the answer of those questions...... "YES" fisting on air he jumped happily, "YES YES YES. He talked to me!" his smile turned into a huge grin, "and I touch him! Oh my God..... I touched him.... I touched him.... I tou—" he abruptly stopped as he saw a person in front, glaring at him. Bright quickly composed himself..... he grinned sheepishly then wave his hand, "hi Fong."

His face was hard, emitting a dark aura as he walked towards Bright, his eyes locked with him. Fong finally stood in front, "Let me introduced myself..." he said in flat tone, "again." He stretched the last word a little, "hi, I am Fong and I hate perverts."

Fong might be little shorter than him, but he is mighty. Bright felt little uneasy in front of him, he also doesn't like every time he comes between him and Win. He closed his eyes for a second and Win's face appeared immediately, Bright smiled before opened his eyes.... determination shown in his eyes, "hi Fong, I am Bright, I am not a pervert and I like Win.... very much."