Part 4

[Past]

"I am bored." Win whined on phone, he was on the rooftop of his university, leaned against wall. So he make a conference call with other three when he got a long free time between classes. Ohm and Fong didn't attend classes as they want to prepare for their hot dates, Phuak was down under the weather from yesterday ....... so, Win was the only one left who have attend classes and note down their lectures. Although it was their first year of college, but four of them were serious about their study. They were friends since junior school and also took admission in same university same department. All of them wanted to be a good lawyer.

But today, Win was alone to attend all the boring lectures. He didn't want to go to university, but his parents were strict. Now, in recess time, Win went to rooftop alone and made a conference call to his friends to kill his boring free time.

"Why all of you ditch me like this?" he pouted, "I am bored."

"don't worry Win." Ohm laughs, "you can survive for a day." Fong ditto him, only to made Win pout again.

"But guys, I can't join you tomorrow." Phuak's voice was so weak, "doctor suggests me complete bedrest for a week."

"You can take rest Phuak. I will visit you after school with your favourite chocolate cake." Win smiled, "but I am disowning these two betrayers." He made an angry face, but failed miserably as rest of them laughs out loud.

"No guys, seriously. I really want you guys here." His sounds little scared, "I have a bad feeling for Luke. He tried to come near me few times today, but I escaped somehow every time."

"Where is he now?"

"Maybe in his class?! I am not sure! He is a meds student, but how does he get so much time to come law department? I really wonder!"

"Did he do something bad?" Fong asked worriedly, "are you okay?" they were worried for him.

"I am okay, but scared. You guys know how he forced me to be his boyfriend, though I reject him every times." Win released a shaky breath, he was tensed, "but today, there was something, I mean his behavior, his body language..... I mean, he looked so desperate. I think he noticed I am alone today."

"Okay, I am going there Win. Don't--" before Ohm could complete, someone called Win's name.

Rest of three noticed Win's face turned pale within a second. "What are you doing here Luke?" Win asked in little quivering voice.

"can't I come to see my sweet boyfriend?" Luke said cheekily.

"I am not your boyfriend Luke. How many times I told you that I don't like you, I can't reciprocate your feelings." He glanced at phone "we can be friends if you want, but not more than that." tried to sound brave.

"I don't want to be your friend!" he lowly screamed, "I want to be your boyfriend. I want to kiss you, take you to my bed." He gazed at him without blinking. Win felt scared under his intense gaze, out of fear his heart pounding loudly. His gut feeling sensed danger.....something bad going to happen and he has to avoid it. He tried to get up, but Luke quickly kneeled in front of him, holds his arms tightly to prevent him to get up.

"Leave him Luke, don't force him." Fong and Phuak shouted through phone, while Ohm already left for Win, his home is nearer than other two.

"I don't force him idiots." Luke hissed, "he is my boyfriend, I love him." He cup the latter's face and lean forward. Win tried to push him, but Luke was stronger; he pushed his on the ground forcefully before slammed his lips on him. He kissed him forcefully while Win tried hard to get out of his tight grip; he whimpered while tear running down from his eyes.....he was too scared, his entire body shakes in fear...he tried to push him, but Luke fisted his hair roughly and deepened the kiss, he puts his weight on him while his legs locked Win's waist from both sides. That innocent boy trapped in this dangerous situation for no reason......suddenly Win froze for a second as he realized a hand under his shirt, caressing his bare skin vigorously. Win didn't think much, he pushed him with all his strength. In this sudden force Luke fall flat on his back; in a fraction of second Win get up and run towards the staircase, tried to escape. "Run Win." Phuak cried; they are still connected. When Win stepped a foot on stair, Luke came from behind and hold his arm tightly, tried to dragged him back to rooftop, while Win tried to released his hand from latter's grip. "Leave him you bustard" Fong shouted in anger, before rushed out from house. They feel so helpless, all they want to save their friend in any cost, Phuak too rushed out despite of his health issue.