Chapter Five

When Jotaro got home, it was already 5'o clock. Kakyoin's little scene had caused him to stay longer than he'd expected, and he was already walking home before he went back.
Like always, he turned on his phone and went through it just as he did during lunch. Again, nothing really amused him on the internet.

His mother tried calling him. She was starting to get worried because he'd usually arrive at 4:20. His latest was 4:40, and that was the day he had gotten into a fight, the exact same day he went to jail too.

"I'm here. Don't call me that much." He said as he put his bag down and politely closed the door.
Holly jumped at the sound of his voice, but she ran up to him and took a good minute to check for any bruises or blood.
"Are you okay!? What happened!?"

"I was handling something. Leave me alone, you bitch." He pushed her lightly and trudged to his room.

Holly wasn't sure what to think. She wasn't worried anymore, he was acting normal. Well, the way he usually acted at least.
It was just too odd.
So, she followed him into his room and tried to get his attention. She wanted to talk with him, maybe he was bugged or maybe something went down at school.
"Is something up?"

"Nothing is."

"You're being strange. I'm your mother, you can tell me." Holly's expression shifted to despaired.
She just couldn't understand why. It was his first day back, what could even happen?

"I said nothing."

"You're upset."

"No, you're upset. I told you to leave me alone." He groaned.

She peeked over his shoulder to see him on his messages app. She saw the names on the list, first it was a random number, then hers, his father's, and some other people.
He tapped on the random number and changed the name to, "Kakyoin."

"Who's Kakyoin?" She asked, but she was met with silence, then asked him again.

"My tutor."

"So you got his number? Are you friends?"

"I guess."

"Is that why you stayed at school so late?"

He repeated himself, but a little more hesitantly, "I guess..."

Holly stopped her concerns for her son and instead was happy that he made a friend. She knew about the horrible rumors that had spread about him and never would've thought he could meet someone who wasn't scared of him.

"Okay," she said as she exit his room, "I'll leave you to be now. Dinner will be ready soon."

Jotaro felt better now that she left. After adding Kakyoin's number and changing his contact, he was trying to choose between if he should text him or not.
What was there to talk about anyway? The tussle they went through wouldn't really be that much of a good conversation.

Before he texted him, he changed his contact name again.

Stealing Bitch/tutor

it's jotaro
is this the right number

Kakyoin being the phone nerd he is, took no time to reply. Jotaro's message was read not even a second after he sent it.