Chapter One

Tokyo, Japan.

A lovely looking but horrifying highschool set bare on that land.

And a highschooler attending that god-forsaken school, a criminal, crook, unruly and lawless, causes most of the trouble.

He's quiet, he doesn't speak much but he still manages to get into fights. Not like it matters. He learned to calm himself and take control of his anger.

However, most things pissed him off. He pretended not to care, and then proceed to beat the shit out of everyone just for one person's screw up.

Yet, he still managed to attract women who he ignored on the spot. Why did they keep trying knowing they had no chance? Sure, everyone wants a handsome guy, but this one doesn't want you back.

His anger is what makes him vulnerable.

On the other hand, we have a bright student. New, confused, but incredibly smart. He should earn everyone's respect, he should be popular.

He is.

Crowded by students, boys, girls, and what not. Of course he has utmost respect for everyone, but he turns down plenty of people.
He's smart enough to know that sometimes they just want him for his looks. After all, it was barely his first day. Why would anyone have a crush on him for a good reason?

Unlike our other candidate, he's calm inside and out, most of the time. Everyone's favorite, including the teachers.

But there was one issue about this "perfect student."

He is one hundred percent oblivious.

Meet Jotaro Kujo and Noriaki Kakyoin.

~

Before the first day of school, or first couple days before, Kakyoin chose his class schedule. While scrolling through his options, something caught his eye.

He had the option to tutor students!

It was extraordinary, he had never tutored but he had always dreamed of doing it. It was a confidence booster and could make him appear smart. Not just appear, but he wanted others to know he was proud of his skills.

Kakyoin chose his elective and moved on, looking at different things to do and pick. It took him forever, but sooner or later he chose everything he needed.

He sat back and relaxed as he submitted his form. Many thoughts looped into his head, he mostly wondered if he would get any of those classes. What if they were already full? Kids had chosen theirs way back. He had just barely moved to Tokyo with his parents.

He couldn't relax anymore after thinking about how his first day would go. It was the start of the first day of school, so there would be a lot of new kids, right? That's what he hoped.

Kakyoin did not want to grab anyone's attention. He didn't want to be the spotlight of the school. No sticking out, no differences, he just wants a quiet life in his new town.

And about a day later, his schedule came in the mail. His parents called him to the kitchen and went over it.

"So," His mother spoke, "You want to be a tutor?"

"Oh...yes. Is that fine?" He worried that she wouldn't approve of what he picked. Kakyoin felt the need to always have his mother's approval.

"I don't mind. You're very smart, Noriaki." She smiled at him warmly and turned her head to face her husband. It was as if she was asking him something without using her voice. He didn't speak. He let out a faint sigh, and to break the silence she spoke again.