MIMI🌟 started their live: Hey, it's my birthday :)

Start from the beginning

Calming down, Areum looked at the time. She smiled softly. Taking a match she lit her candle up.

"Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday dear mini. Happy birthday to me!!" She closed her eyes making a wish, before blowing on her candle. She grinned putting the cake down. "Yay!"

BEST OF ME💜
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINI

Multistan_hoe
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY🎉

Lymin's child
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

"Thank you, my loves. For the birthday wishes and being here." As she finished her sentence, a knock resonated through the room. Areum looked back. "Who is it?"

Getting no response she approached the door of her studio. "Who?" Opening the door, a smile stretched on her lips.

"Everyone, it's our birthday fairy." She told the fans as Jimin entered the room.

Filter_lymin
AWW SHE CALLS HIM A BIRTHDAY FAIRY

Spotlightpersona
My favorite couple is here!!

Minminlove
OMG

"Happy birthday." He said holding her by the waist. Pressing a kiss on her forehead, she looked up at him.

"Jimin..." As the second past, it's like they were having a conversation just with their eyes. "Thank you, love."

Multistan_hoe
Am I tripping or is there a lot of tension?

"Oh, I brought you a hoodie to change into. You said the top was uncomfortable." He showed her a navy blue hoodie, just like the one he was wearing.

"Dude, you're a life saver." She kissed his cheek, going off screen.

"Dude?" Jimin raised an eyebrow with an amused smile, as he sat down.

"Romantically." He chuckled looking at the camera.

"Areumie is changing shirts, she'll be right back." He told the audience before looking back at the birthday girl. He looked her up and down, licking his lips. "I like those pants on you."

"Shut up." Areum responded out of frame as he started laughing.

Army.girl⁸⁷
Omfg I want a relationship like theirs.

Lymin's child
Getting flashbacks to that one drunk lymin live...

Urmom
Dude romantically is my new favorite thing

"No, but seriously. Look at that." He gestured to her.

"Park Jimin, I swear to-"

"Okay okay." He snickered. "But-"

"Jimin!"

"Kidding kidding."

As she came into frame, she rolled her eyes. Areum stared at Jimin. "My seat?"

He shook his head. "Nah. I like this seat."

"Dude."

"Nope."

"Jimin."

"No."

Jimin watched as she smiled annoyed. Not taking his eyes off her as she sat down on his lap. "You think this bothers me?"

"Probably not." She responded reading the comments.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, keeping her close. Nuzzeling his face into the crook of her neck,  he took in her scent. "Why'd you wish for?" He mumbled onto her hair.

"If I tell you, it won't come true."

"Tell me."

"No."

The couple continued bickering as time passed.

Army.girl⁸⁷
Once again, I want a relationship like theirs.

Maria.bts
Is that all they're gonna do?

Bangtan.world <3
Ayoooo

"Are we going home after?" Jimin asked his girlfriend as she read the comments.

She nodded, backing up. His hands reached down to her hips, glaring at her. Areum just smirked.

"Stop." He whispered, the audio barely catching it.

"What did I do?" She whispered back, knowing what she was doing. "How's your pets? They're doing well. Can't wait to go home and hug them.  Been out the whole day. Barely saw them today."

Bangtan.world <3
AYOOO WHAT YOU DOING?

thv ✓
나나 생일축하해! (happy birthday nana)

rkive
Happy birthday, reumie!

"Aww! Thank you, bubbles!" She responded before gasping. "Thank you, Joonie Hyung!"

Jimin suddenly became interested in the chat at the mention of one of his best friends. "Taehyung is here? RM Hyung too?"

"Mhm. It seems Jungkook is here too. Thank you, jkay. Hobi hyung sent me a video. I'll view it after. I left my other phone at home. "

"Lyly, I forgot something in the other studio."  He tapped her hip.

"Okay." She got up letting him do the same. As she went to sit down, he held her up. "What?"

Jimin leaned down, pressing a kiss on her lips.  Areum's eyes widened a little. As the initial shock passed, she reciprocated the kiss.

JK ✓
단어는 또 뭐야? (What's the word again?)

JK✓
Ok. AYOOOOOOOO

김태형
나 없이는 불가능했을 것입니다. (Remember, this would have been possible without me.)

Multistan_hoe
Get some.

"I guess my wish came true." He raised an eyebrow.

"Me kissing you was your wish? Out of everything?"

"Yes." They laughed. "You do know we're on live?"

"And?" He rubbed her back as she pushed him away. Before she could get away, he grabbed her.

"Stop!!" She shouted giggling as he pulled her back. She got to the phone as he wrapped his arms around her. "Bye everyone! Jimin!"

"Bye."

This live stream ended

A/n:

Forgot to post this on march 13, which is my birthday too 👀

Anyways, this chapter is pretty short kinda bad but aye.

I'm still editing but I'll be posting some chapters soon.

Okay, that's all.

Thank you

Daniel